Director of Product Design
We are looking for a visionary, passionate and experienced product design leader who can lead our product design function. At MindTickle, we are constantly finding out new and better ways to enable sellers to stay more prepared for their next sales conversation. Our product design team plays a pivotal role in this. If you are passionate about building world class and innovative products that challenges the status quo and positively impact the lives of thousands and millions of people, then this role is for you.
The Director of Design will be an integral member of the MindTickle team and will report directly to the Chief Product Officer. Our product design team is a close-knit, collaborative group, guided by a highly iterative user-centered design process.
- Define design function’s strategic goals and priorities.
- Set high standards for UX and design and implement structure and process to ensure that the design and engineering teams meet these standards.
- Partner with product, engineering, and research to ensure projects are well-defined, high impact, and successfully executed.
- Work closely with product managers, engineers, QA and their leaders to ensure a cohesive user experience across all products.
- Create and implement a hiring plan to ensure availability of high quality design resources.
- Manage and coach product designers and review their work from time to time.
- Defining user persona and ensuring that the design team develops a strong user empathy.
- Advocate the importance of User Centered Design and mentoring designers on design process and deliverable.
- Work with the global design team and drive a common design culture.
Ideal Candidate Should have
- 10+ year experience in designing web/mobile applications (preferable B2B SaaS).
- Preferably a master’s of bachelor’s degree in design.
- Experience working with engineers and product managers to drive strategy, vision, and execution
- Managing, mentoring, and growing top-tier design talent
- Obsessed with the relentless pursuit of UX perfection working inside an iterative and agile development environment.
- Very strong user empathy.
- Must be an expert and advocate of UCD methodology and Usability principles.
- Creative and data-driven.
- Experience with agile development processes and entrepreneurial attitude towards getting things done.
MindTickle is world's leading SAAS platform for sales readiness founded in 2011 by graduates of IITs, ISB & Stanford. Today, our rapidly growing team consists of 350+ people working from Pune & California. We are proud to be one of the very few category-defining Indian companies that has made a global mark. In addition, we are funded by top Silicon Valley investors, like – Canaan partners, NEA, Accel partners and Jyoti Bansal (founder, AppDynamics).