Visual Designer 2 (UI)
The Visual Designer 2 (UI) is responsible for the creative and functional design and day-to-day management of specified brand websites. This includes website, content and promotional design plus coordination with other designers, developers, systems, and other internal teams. This role calls for individual talent and strong initiative, combined with a team-oriented approach. The qualified applicant should have a great eye for design with strong typography and layout skills. This position participates in interactive strategy discussions, needs little supervision and inspires others to excel. Works with team members to coordinate web projects and follow-up on work to ensure deadlines are met. Takes ownership and communicates well with team and stakeholders regarding status of projects.
- Establishes and maintains top-quality work that strongly supports specific brand identities, tone and imagery.
- Must be able to work independently and in group settings.
- Needs to be detail oriented and flexible with revisions as strategy direction changes throughout the course of a project.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Works with other creative team members to incorporate other brand assets and imagery for consistent multi-channel branding.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- 3-5+ years of industry experience with a proven track record of successful projects.
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing or related field highly preferred
- Must provide a portfolio or examples of recent visual design work with application
- Good working knowledge of HTML & CSS.
- Ability to articulate and present creative ideas, both to teams and clients.
- Communicate effectively both spoken and written
- Understand the strengths and limitations of current and emerging platforms.
- Ability to think creatively innovating new web solutions for desktop and mobile.
- Experience designing for Adobe Experience Manager or other Content Management Systems
- Experience with cross-device layouts using responsive design methods.