UX Front End Developer
Position: UX Front End Developer
Location: Arlington, Virginia
Clearance: Public Trust. Must be willing to pass company background check. The applicant must be authorized to work in the United states without required visa sponsorship, both now and in the future
Education and Experience: Bachelor’s degree in technical discipline with emphasis on graphic design and UX
Eagle Technologies, Inc. is an innovative information technology company specializing in the design, development, and management of solutions for government and corporate clients. We deliver end-to-end solutions designed and implemented to meet each client’s specific and unique requirements, leveraging their existing investments while laying the groundwork for modernization and expansion. From web-based applications to enterprise data warehousing, big data and analytics, and business intelligence, we deploy and manage diverse platforms and hosting environments that meet the government’s cybersecurity and privacy requirements.
We are looking for expertise in graphic designing and user-experience (UX) designer. The UX designer should be able to understand our business requirements and translating them into sitemaps, user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes. The UX designer will also be expected to design the overall functionality of the product, and in order to ensure a great user experience, iterate upon it in accordance with user-testing.
· Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
· Facilitate the client’s product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital products.
· Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
· Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
· Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
· Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
The successful candidate should have:
· Two or more years of UX design experience. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex solutions for complete digital environments.
· Design skills such as Visual Design, Sketching, Wireframing , Prototyping, Usability Testing, Journey Mapping and Interaction Design
· Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
· Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies.