UX / UI Designer
You will be working for 2 software projects in the same office.
Blindside is a young Start Up from Berlin. At Blindside, we have the vision to revolutionize the way how professional athletes are developed and trained. We connect analysis, planning and execution of practiceson one plattform. Our Web and mobile platform is a digital control room for sport clubs of any sport to improve their training and development. We are an international team of 8 people.
About dr heinekamp
We are the leading laboratory planning offices in Europe with around 70 employees in 4 offices. We massively influence the way laboratories are build for more than 20 years. Straight from the beginning we developed software that helps us deliver the greatest planning to leading organisations in chemistry and research. Right now we are building a new software development department in Berlin to face the great challenge of the digitization of the construction industry and building management. Our web application is a digital room book that helps to connect different stakeholders during planning and construction. www.heinekamp.com
- working in two software projects: both are in the same office
- Creating wireframes, user flows, UI designs, clickdummies and high fidelity prototypes to communicate your ideas effectively
- Participation in usability testing sessions
- Reviewing and improving the current UX
- Working closely with product management and the development team
Your ideal profile
- 2+ years of professional experience designing digital products
- Work experience in agile product team setups
- In-depth understanding of user-centered design principles, ability to turn complex product design problems into intuitive design solutions
- Experience with usability testing
- High proficiency with industry standard design tools, e.g. Sketch, Zeplin, InVision, Principle etc.
- Basic knowledge of front-end engineering. You should be able to understand how your designs will be built and factor that into your solutions.
- Hands-on mentality
- Excellent communication in English
- Bonus point: fluent German communication skills
What we can offer you
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Flat hierarchies and high degree of autonomy
- Personal development budget for attending conferences and training workshops
- Drinks and lunch are provided