Senior Graphic Designer
Senior Graphic Designer
Las Vegas, Nevada
Who We Are…
Celebrating our 30th anniversary, Gaming Laboratories International, LLC (GLI®) is the global leader in the testing and certification of gaming devices and systems. We are proud of our stability and our history of world-class customer service delivery to more than 475 jurisdictions worldwide.
Why You Should Work Here…
Our employees are at the heart of everything we do, which is why they are our biggest investment. We offer great healthcare benefits, retirement savings plan with employer match and a company culture focused on employee development and career enhancement.
What You Will Accomplish Here…
We are searching for a passionate, brand focused, in-house Senior Graphic Designer who will use their creative flair and strong ability to translate requirements into design to capture the attention of our target audience while communicating the right message.
The Senior Graphic Designer creates engaging creative and on-brand graphics for a variety of mediums by defining requirements, visualizing and creating graphics that include illustrations, logos, layouts and photos.
Duties & Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Conceptualize and execute day-to-day graphic design support across various campaigns, events, social media, advertising, branded content, sales collateral, and other design needs.
- Work alongside copywriter, digital marketing, events team, and internal stakeholders to help create compelling design which delivers on business and department priorities.
- Execute projects from concept to final delivery, including all versioning, resizing, etc.
- Retouching and compositing of photo assets.
- Produce creative solutions that maintain design intent and quality standards.
- Provide creative design and development, including communicating visual ideas to the marketing communications team and Management.
- Brainstorm, mock up ideas, and design solutions.
- Prepare for projects by doing image and comparable research if needed.
- Communicates potential roadblocks in a timely manner.
- Other duties as assigned
Experience, Education, Skills and Credentials:
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or relevant major, strongly preferred.
- 5+ years of proven and relevant graphic design experience.
- Advanced proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite products: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.
- Passion for creativity and innovation.
- Highly creative with a keen eye for graphic design to details.
- Creative collaboration and asset management is a must.
- Understanding of maintaining a brand’s voice and executing a consistent design look throughout a campaign.
- Strong Photoshop skills are a must.
- Stays abreast of current and shifting trends.
- Ability to maintain the brand voice and execute a consistent design.
- Comfortably participate in internal brainstorms and provide design solutions.
- Ability to prioritize workload, manage multiple projects efficiently and effectively.
- Excellent oral and written communication, interpersonal, organizational and multi- tasking skills.
- Strong design sensibilities with a high level of attention to detail.
- Thorough understanding of print and digital production methods.
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines.
- Able to work in a fast-paced, challenging, and constantly changing environment.
- Proven track record of dependability and reliability.
- After Effects, Premiere, and Dreamweaver preferred
- Ability to design and animate creative assets for short form motion graphics including gifs, cinema graphs, breakthroughs, lower-thirds, fly-ins, etc.
Design portfolio required.
Previous client list/employers will be verified.
Small design project will be part of the interview process.
About GLI: Gaming Laboratories International is a world leader in testing gaming devices and online systems standards in the gaming, wagering and lottery industries. We have established an incomparable team of highly trained, hand-picked experts to deliver world-class services to the global gaming industry.
GLI is a gaming company. Any of our employees may be required to obtain a gaming license within one or all of the gaming jurisdictions. If you are requested by GLI to obtain a gaming license, your continued employment may be contingent on your ability to obtain that gaming license.
This job description should not be interpreted as all-inclusive; it is intended to identify major responsibilities and requirements of the job. The incumbent may be requested to perform other job-related task and responsibilities than those stated above.
GLI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
For more information, please visit our website: www.gaminglabs.com