Do you love seeing your primary care doctor? Do you believe they have your back, working with you to achieve your health goals? Can you have a conversation with your primary care team right now? Are you thrilled by how much money you, your loved ones, and your employer are paying for healthcare?
Sadly, not many people can say “yes” to these questions. Here at Firefly Health, we believe everyone should have great primary care. Founded by experienced physician innovators and technology entrepreneurs, we marry sophisticated technology with a thoughtful care team experience for continuous, intelligent, and proactive care. And technology is not just a means to an end — it is core to how we care for people. Our team partners with you to achieve your personal health goals, helping you (and your wallet) get better and stay well.
Firefly Health is building the future of primary care. If you share our revolutionary spirit and a love of caring for others, this just might be the place for you.
Where You Come In
We are looking for a “startup-ready” designer to join our product team, which works side-by-side with our clinical team to change the experience of healthcare.
We’re building mobile and web experiences that transform how thousands of patients receive care every day; a clinical intelligence platform that proactively prioritizes patients in need of care; and the underlying infrastructure to scale to millions of patients across the country.
Whether you have a healthcare background or not, if you are passionate about designing the technology that empowers patients and their care teams, we would love to hear from you!
What You’ll Do (and much more!)
- Help define and implement a consistent brand and visual language across a range form factors and other materials.
- Translate business objectives, user goals, and wireframes into beautiful and usable systems and interfaces.
- Create clear and thorough UI specs, style guides, and prototypes that can be easily understood and implemented.
- Create marketing and presentation materials that tell our story and express our vision to a range of audiences.
What You’ll Bring Us
- 3+ years as a Product or UI Designer or similar.
- Bachelors degree (or higher) in design or related field.
- Strong competency with design tools like Sketch (or Figma), Adobe CC, and InVision.
- An innate desire to solve complex problems.
- A deep curiosity about our end users, their needs, and underlying motivations.
- Eagerness to work collaboratively with a multidisciplinary and fast-growing team.
- Strong ability to communicate ideas, timelines, and progress.
- Openness to receiving (and acting on) constructive feedback from team members and other stakeholders.
- Additional creative skills like motion design and illustration are an added bonus.
- Portfolio with 3 or more relevant projects including corresponding objectives, process, and results.
We are currently located in Cambridge and moving to Watertown in the Spring!