Our vision is to transform K-12 learning by making it fun and personalized for every child globally and to prepare them for the skills required in 21st-century. With more than 30M+ students onboard, it is the fastest-growing elementary math program in the United States. Backed by Accel Partners and many more prominent investors, we have won almost all Ed-tech awards ranging from Parents Choice Award, Best App Ever Award, and many others. We believe, this is just the beginning.
Splash Math is a highly design-focussed organization where the best design minds come together to create visually stunning and functional products. You will work for diverse user personas ranging from 5-year olds to adults. While our products are rich in visuals, animations and sound effects that delight kids, we also design sophisticated dashboards for parents and teachers. To help us get to the next stage and reach 100M+ students worldwide, we are looking for highly motivated individuals who can marry simplicity in design with innovation.
- Create the vision for crafting unique and compelling motion design for the multiple products of Splash Math.
- Construct design plan, concept, and layout for motion graphic project.
- Design and create enticing motion graphics for video deliverables (corporate videos, eLearning, websites, marketing demos, etc.)
- Create the vision for developing, communicating, and implementing the visuals, graphics and associated UI framework and assets on a range of products; follow through with the processes and tactics to implement the vision.
- Create and deliver motion graphics in various media including web, mobile, etc.
- Edit raw video footage and add effects/elements to enhance motion graphics.
- Assist in designing and creating storyboards.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions to share new design perspectives and ideas.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge about the latest graphic design techniques.
- Ensure compliance with company guidelines, deadlines, and design standards.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- 2+ years of professional experience as a UX motion designer/user experience designer; expertise in both motion and visual design.
- Solid expertise in Adobe Creative Suite, especially After Effects, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Strong understanding of the theory and aesthetics of graphics creation, colour correction, and basic audio mixing.
- Have a passion for motion design and storytelling.
- Time and resource management skills.
- Ability to learn fast and take direction.
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
- Experience designing mobile web, and/or on-device mobile applications
- Experience in 2D character animation using After Effects.
- Experience in other tools such as Adobe Premiere Pro, Principle, etc.