UX/UI coder + branding + more
Want to grow a clothing brand with me? ONNO T-Shirt Company has been making amazing eco-friendly t-shirts since 2006. We are established, profitable, and here to stay. I'm looking for a freelance front-end developer / artist / art director/ brand genius / fun person - who can can become my long-term marketing partner.
The work will be sporadic, but long term - could develop into a full time job, if that's what you want. By sporadic, I mean 5 - 40 hours a month. By long-term, years and years.
You will be our art director, designer/coder for everything the world sees: our website, facebook ads, remarketing ads, emails - everything. You know how to front-end code.
500 billion USD of clothing is sold in the USA every year - a large portion of that is t-shirts. Let's grow ONNO big together. We'll have fun - I promise.
Want a full-time job (whatever full-time means to you)? I am open to that. If you can think and act like a founder, I want you! Founders see opportunity, chase it, and make it happen.
In order to save time for both of us:
- Please email me your LinkedIn profile.
- You need to be a great front-end coder. Please confirm that you are a coder in your email to me.
- I need a list of URLs of LIVE WEBSITES you've personally coded. Again, I need live websites- not pictures and screenshots in your portfolio. Screen shots in a portfolio do not work for me - sorry. This a bad news for many of you because you only have your portfolio. Again, sorry for this news.
- I have to repeat this: It's only through LIVE WEBSITE URLs that I can see your front-end artistry. Without those URLs, we cannot move forward.
- I think this is goes without saying, but the websites you've built need to be AMAZING - and really move me. Of course, this is all taste. I am looking for an artist who is 'aligned' with my personal tastes, and whose front-end artistry is impressive.
- We work from Asana, text, and email, but speaking by phone/skype is also important to me. You be okay with speaking by phone (some people aren't).
Thanks in advance. You can reach me at: email@example.com