Who We Are:
We are a dynamic, fast-paced and growing company that values innovation and an obsession with providing Best in Class service to our customers. Mountainside, founded in 1998, is a leading behavioral healthcare provider dedicated to treating alcohol dependency and drug addiction. Accredited by The Joint Commission and CARF for its high standards of care, Mountainside seeks out passionate and talented individuals to join its staff. We believe that every employee, regardless of position, plays a role in our success.
Who You Are:
You are energetic, enthusiastic, and client-driven. You are comfortable working in teams with different backgrounds and expertise and understand the importance of collaboration to deliver the best possible care for our clients. You persist in accomplishing objectives, have excellent attention to detail, and you are comfortable setting priorities. You believe that you can contribute to the success of a company and are looking for a work family to join for the long term.
About the Position:
The Graphic Designer is responsible for producing marketing materials that meet brand standards, including print literature, video, digital communications, client materials, collateral, and advertisements within timeline and budget.
Schedule: Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5:00pm
- Create motion graphics and infographics.
- Create and update various print materials such as event flyers, brochures, client manuals, etc.
- Organize and maintain digital assets, including our photo library and print files.
- Photo retouching and assist in organization and execution of photoshoots.
- Develop visually engaging PowerPoint presentations to support brand messaging.
- Source and produce marketing materials and collateral, including event signage and giveaways.
- Communicate and partner with vendors to produce items that meet brand standards.
- A degree in Design or a portfolio that demonstrates equivalent training or experience.
- 3 - 6 years of design work experience.
- 2 - 3 years of professional experience in motion design/animation with Adobe After Effects.
- Fluency in Adobe Creative Suite—especially in Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
- Must be proficient in After Effects.
- Photography knowledge, and camera and shoot experience.
- Experience designing style frames and storyboards for motion graphics.
- Knowledge, Premiere, Audition, and Lightroom would be a plus.
- Experience with web design, HTML/CSS, or Statamic would also be a huge plus.
- Competitive salary; comprehensive benefit package; generous PTO; paid holidays; 401(k) with employer matching.
Interested in becoming part of our family? Apply below! Mountainside is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Company is committed to making employment decisions without regard to any classification protected by federal, state, and local laws and ordinances. We simply seek the best.
Mountainside is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Company accepts its responsibility to make employment decisions without regard to any classification protected by federal, state, and local laws and ordinances.