VP of Product to Greenely
Greenely mission is to enable people to take everyday actions to save the planet. We’re an energy app that provides households with access to their electricity consumption without the need for hardware. The service utilizes behavioral science and data analysis to help people towards smarter energy use. The service is available free on Google Play and AppStore and has currently over 100,000 users connected on the platform. We’re backed by Nordic Venture Capital firms ByFounders and Luminar Ventures.
By leveraging the huge amount of energy data of the consumers and combining their actions, Greenely can be at the forefront of helping the world to transition to a sustainable energy era.
About the job
We are looking for our Head of Product to lead, build, and mentor a team of product managers, UX-designers and engineers at Greenely. You will drive the development of products that delight our users and be the champion for a product-first culture in the company. You will lead the strategy, and execution of new products, packaging, and pricing through experimentation to drive step-wise growth and increase Greenely’s user and customer base. You will lead every step of the product development lifecycle from ideation to delivery and will work cross-functionally with a team of engineers, product designers, marketing teams and product managers to ship “the right product”. You will leverage A/B tests, usability & demand tests and data science to arrive at strong business decisions regarding product features, pricing, and product strategy. You will have a clear product vision, be able to drive user research to pull insights about our audiences and develop trusted relationships across the entire organization to get things done. This position reports directly to the CEO, and you will be working closely with other managers at the company.
- Lead cross-functional teams to create and ship compelling products to new and returning users
- Implement best-in-class product development processes and management practices.
- Organize and build an exceptional product organization, mentor and inspire the members of the team to do their best work and grow in their capabilities and career
- Lead the whole product development lifecycle with a focus on innovation, iteration and impactful releases
- Develop and execute the strategy and KPIs for new products and packaging to drive growth into current and new markets
- Optimize our onboarding and conversion funnel
- Develop and drive the company experimentation methodologies in partnership with the engineering and marketing teams
- Optimize pricing and packaging of Greenely’s electricity contract to maximize both customer delight and business growth
- Incorporate data analysis into the decision-making process and provide regular updates to the executive leadership team
- Use data science, user research, and experimentation to evaluate growth experiments such as product releases, pricing strategies, and packaging.
- Together with the founders, improve the product vision and strategy for the entire company, as well as develop metrics and goals to measure success
- Build alignment between business leaders, marketing and product
- 5+ years experience in a product management role leading each phase of the product development lifecycle, preferably at the Senior or a Lead level
- 2+ years of experience working at a growth stage consumer company focused on product growth, pricing and packaging, and monetization experiences with demonstrated success
- Demonstrated experience in attracting, managing, developing, coaching, evaluating, and retaining product staff. Ability to lead, influence, and motivate individuals and teams. Skilled in holding people accountable, establishing high standards of excellence, creating a KPI-driven environment and stretching their abilities to perform their best work.
- Very high standards, attention to detail, and a drive for continuous improvement, while also being able to ship product fast and iteratively
- Track record of having driven product/market fit stemming from a unique customer insight
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple sophisticated projects and competing priorities simultaneously
- Proven ability to identify, analyze, and solve ambiguous problems with extreme attention to detail
- Strong quantitative skills and comfort with data and statistics, creating/refining hypotheses by exploring user data
- Strong understanding of price elasticity, price-demand/price-profit curves, plus revenue growth models, strategies, and tactics and able to apply these to experiment analysis
- Strong technical understanding and ability to collaborate with engineers to find technical solutions to ensure high-quality product development
- SQL experience strongly preferred
- Marketplaces and subscription experience strongly preferred
- Mobile platform (iOS, Android) knowledge strongly preferred
- Product marketing experience preferred
- Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment, while building an extensible and scalable solutions
What you are offered besides competitive salary
- Being part of a startup company with a entrepreneurial spirit that is growing fast.
- Employee stock options over time
- Occupational Pension
- Additional health insurance
- You are also offered healthcare allowance as well as the right to exercise during paid working hours through use of a weekly health and wellness hour
- Inspiration days with different speakers
- "Fun Fridays"
- Weekly Breakfasts and Swedish "fikas"
- Flexible work-hours
- Talented and super friendly co-workers
- Be able to join and build an innovative successful service company in the energy sector together with smart colleagues in the heart of Stockholm