(Senior) UX/UI Designer
With over 1000 drivers delivering a variety of over 1000 drinks directly to your door, Durstexpress is disrupting the old, tiring way of getting your drink on. Join our fast-growing team as we go nationwide on our mission to make discovering, buying and enjoying your favourite beverages as joyful and convenient as possible. We offer a workplace shaped to fuel your ideas and ambitions.
(Senior) UX/UI Designer
you will become part of a growing tech-team at Durstexpress working to deliver best in class solutions for our customers and employees. Whether your passion is in logistics and warehouse operations, consumer or logistics oriented applications we are growing and developing in all areas and we need you to help us do it!
- Own our UX workflows, considering all phases of the design process: user research, concept development, prototyping and testing and support of the implementation
- Define entire user experiences, information architectures, and interaction concepts for both web and mobile applications
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, site maps and prototypes to communicate your ideas effectively
- Work with our engineers to effectively assess and restructure internal tools
- Plan and facilitate workshops and ideation sessions with internal team members and commercial stakeholders
- You are a visual-minded interaction designer and an expert in user-centred design approaches
- Profound experience in both (mobile) website and app development with a high-fidelity portfolio
- You feel comfortable presenting your work and ideas to colleagues and stakeholders
- Experienced in creating rapid prototypes including tests and iterations
- Team player with advanced communication and presentation skills, pro-active with a positive attitude
- Fluent German, English is a plus
As a plus:
- University degree in communication design, media design or similar
- Process model experience e.g. Scrum, Kanban
- Be part of a innovative work environment and take Durstexpress to the next level
- Crucial role in a highly motivated team
- Flat hierarchy and high degree of autonomy
- Open communication
- Ergonomic workplace
- Free drinks, of course :)
We are a fast growing team of over 20 experts from various fields, dedicated to creating the most customer-centric delivery experience in Germany. Our collaboration is guided by long term thinking, trust and teamwork. We believe in metric-driven strategy and offer a workplace shaped to fuel your ideas and ambitions. Oh, and free drinks, of course.
Interested? Become part of our team and shape the future of Durstexpress.