Senior UI/UX Designer
Kukui is a leading software and services provider for the automotive aftermarket industry. Kukui’s All in One Success Platform provides repair shop owners with highly engaging custom-built websites, marketing solutions, and customer engagement tools all integrated into an intuitive dashboard and CRM.
We are looking for a Senior UI/UX Designer to add to our distributed team. In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to help shape the culture and processes in a rapidly growing company. You’ll work closely with product managers and developers to create and refine products that users love. You’ll maintain a healthy work life balance, and be trusted to get things done without working more than 40 hours per week.
Typical tasks might include:
- Creating simple UI’s to handle complicated workflows
- Designing dashboards to summarize and simplify complicated information
- Designing complete solutions across mobile and desktop platforms
- Designing completely new web, desktop, and mobile products
- Rethinking and updating existing products and workflows
- Creating a consistent visual language and design library for use in multiple products
- Excellent communication skills
- At least 5 years of professional UI/UX experience
- A portfolio of work including SaaS and mobile products
- Experience working remotely with a distributed team
- Expert skills with your preferred design tools (Sketch, InVision, Adobe XD)
This is a remote position with the option to work in our office in Roseville, CA. Remote applicants must be based in the US.