Who we are
At Nested, we think unreliable estate agents have had their day. We’re building the UK’s first “moving agent” fit for sellers in the 21st Century. A service that takes the best of technology and outstanding service to give everyone the power to take control of their move.
With support from the people that backed Spotify and Revolut, we’re building a world-class team of technologists, agents and everything in between to tackle our ambitious mission head-on. If you like the challenge of working in a fast paced, mission-driven game changer with smart, supportive colleagues, then maybe there’s a home for you at Nested.
We’re looking for a Product Designer to help us fix the process of selling your home, and turn our vision into reality. We’re approaching the end of an exciting branding and positioning process, so there are opportunities to explore and define our products across the board. You will help us redefine our consumer facing product and our internal tools — working with our Marketing, Product and Engineering teams. You can expect to be working on new ideas and also iterating and improving existing ones and you should be just as comfortable delivering beautiful interfaces as you are mapping user flows and understanding our customers.
On a day-to-day basis you will:
- Be passionate about telling stories and bringing digital products to life through engaging designs.
- Contribute to our visual language and design systems to ensure consistency across the brand and product.
- Work with our product team and stakeholders to identify new features, understand user needs and problems and then design the solutions to address them.
- Build prototypes to test your assumptions and make sure our products are best placed to delight customers from day one.
- Give and receive constructive feedback with stakeholders to raise standards across the company.
- Selling your home and moving is a huge commitment and can easily take over your life. You empathise with our customers and appreciate that the products you design can make a real difference.
- You realise that design is vital to achieving business objectives and goals and how you contribute to that success.
- You can explain and justify your design decisions to others with the help of data and real customer feedback.
- You understand how to work alongside engineers and developers to bring your designs to life as working digital products.
- You feel at home when designing with Sketch but are curious to use other tools and processes if it helps to express your intentions.
- You know when to push for quality and when to compromise to get projects over the finish line and into the hands of our customers.
- You enjoy working in scrappy start-up environment where your skills can be applied to any and all aspects of the business at a moments notice.
- Competitive salary, with performance reviews every 6 months
- Generous options scheme
- Private healthcare
- £1,000 learning budget per year
- Team lunches on Fridays
- Work from home Wednesdays + other flexibility depending on your role
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays + Xmas - New Year off
- Generous maternity and paternity packages