At some point you’ve probably attended or scheduled a meeting -- maybe it was in a room, on video or over the phone -- then your meeting room gets stolen, you don't have the right resources, or you can't find where you need to be. Finding space and time to communicate can be painful. The problem is easy to understand but difficult to solve. That's where Robin comes in. We build software that coordinates meeting spaces, people and things in your workplace so you can get back to doing your best work
About Our Team:
The Robin Design team is working hard to make our brand unique, and that’s where you come in. We are hiring a marketing designer who will partner with our marketing team to help build and implement a strong and consistent design strategy through clear, compelling, and creative assets. If this sounds as exciting to you as it does to us, we want to hear from you!
What You'll Do:
- Provide marketing with tools and templates to create and publish social media ads, emails, newsletters, postcards, and more.
- Build out our event look and feel, from trade show booth designs to swanky touches at a sit-down dinner.
- Design targeted landing pages to attract people to our site, strengthen messaging, and support demand generation.
- Help implement our existing brand into our marketing initiatives, including: the marketing site, social presence, events, direct mail, advertising, and content (e.g. guide, blog, and video).
Who You Are:
- Driven: You are comfortable leading projects autonomously and hate being micromanaged
- Experienced: You’ve done UX work before and you know how to deliver and execute a great project from concept to completion
- Articulate: You have strong writing and verbal communication skills
- Collaborative: You’re a team player, and enjoy partnering with various departments as a proactive contributor (and have a great attitude when you do!)
- Organized: You can shuffle a handful of projects while being mindful of priorities
What You Need:
- 2+ years working with design and marketing at a product company
- Experience creating brand and marketing materials that reflect company messaging
- An online portfolio showing multi-platform, standout work
We’re creating the smart office of the future. We’d love to have you be a part of it.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We are ADA compliant and handicap accessible.