Beyond is a digital design agency made up of bright and passionate individuals focused on creating and delivering beautiful experiences for our clients. Our clients are ambitious companies with mainstream profiles, across all verticals and operating in all sectors.
The Graphic Designer will have an important role in ensuring all communications are on brand, have a consistent look and are designed to an exceptional standard. The Graphic Designer will collaborate with multiple teams on both large scale projects as well as supporting pitches and smaller marketing tasks.
We are currently expanding our creative team, refreshing our brand and updating our look across all platforms. It’s an exciting time to join us. Here’s a sneak peek at what we’ve been up to https://vimeo.com/367786028/b1783d5873
As a Beyond Graphic Designer, you’ll have the chance to:
- Design engaging presentations and collateral for a wide range of purposes, including Google slide presentations, sales pitches, and marketing events
- Develop marketing collateral for both print and digital executions all while maintaining, developing and executing our brand standards
- Work directly with creative leads to build out proposals, pitches, and presentations
- Take direction and run with it - you will own projects from start to finish working directly with the key stakeholders across the organisation
As a Beyond Graphic Designer, we’d like you to bring:
- 3+ years experience in an agency environment, with experience working on pitch decks, company promotional material or print work which you can demonstrate through an online portfolio
- Amazing typography and layout skills
- Ability to generate ideas and think beyond basic requirements to exceed expectations
- A future-forward mentality, a good understanding of technology and ability to work at speed and juggle multiple priorities
- A clear design aesthetic and ability to adapt your design approach to mesh with different brands and other designers’ ideas
- Proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite, Google software and PPT
And in return Beyond offers:
- A team of passionate people who genuinely care about what they do and the standard of work they produce
- An awesome new office space
- Agile working
- Opportunities to make a difference in a nimble, highly productive environment
- Inter-office travel opportunities
- Minimum of £500 flexible benefits allowance such as healthcare & dental
- 6% matched contribution pension scheme
- 25 days holiday, plus your birthday off for free and a paid office closure between Christmas and New Year’s Day (so a total of about 30 days leave a year PLUS bank holidays)
- Monthly social events organised by the Beyond social committee
Having been named among Sunday Times Best 100 Companies, we believe culture plays a large role in what we offer as an organisation. We actively promote diversity in all its forms across our Studios and we proudly, passionately and proactively strive to create a culture of inclusivity and openness for all our employees.
Beyond is committed to welcoming everyone, regardless of gender identity, orientation or expression. Our mission is to remove exclusivity and barriers and encourage new thinking and perceptions, in a space of belonging. It is not about race, gender or age, it is about people. And without our people being their most creative and innovative selves, we are nothing.
If you're interested in this position please, send along work samples in the form of an online portfolio and a URL for your LinkedIn profile. Please note, we will not consider applicants that do not submit a portfolio.