You are a motivated and energetic unicorn who can be a catalyst for innovation in our organization, demonstrating a fanatical commitment to the clients and company, while inspiring your team to be at the forefront of the next generation of event planning in the industry.
You excel in a fast-paced environment. You must be goal-oriented and able to work without supervision or mentoring. You thrive in a multi-functional environment. This setting is also, as you guessed, very fast. You should be a dreamer, with a vision, and a very flexible conceptualization of time. You should not be the kind of person who suggests that maybe “orientated” isn’t the word we were looking for, or even a word at all.
- Help set the stage for the Planned brand from a creative and visual perspective;
- Design and produce various marketing campaign collateral to support demand and lead generation (landing pages, emails, presentations, diagrams and infographics, brochures, posters, ads, social media artwork, etc.);
- Collaborate with other teams to understand their needs, requirements, and objectives and incorporate their projects into the overall timeline;
- Conduct regular audits of internal brand direction alongside the Creative Director to ensure consistency;
- Present finalized ideas and concepts to the internal team to showcase your work;
- Major plus if you can translate your visual designs onto the web (HTML, CSS);
Requirements for this role
- ***Must provide a portfolio of previous work along with CV;***
- 3+ years of experience working in a creative, forward-thinking, and fast-paced company;
- Extensive knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, especially Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator;
- A keen attention to detail and a willingness to think outside the box;
- Ability to work with tight deadlines and perform with a high degree of autonomy.
Requirements for Planned
- Organized: we're talking kind of obsessive attention to detail;
- Creative: clever problem solver who is comfortable making decisions and/or collaborating with team members. Not afraid to ask questions, shout ideas or raise concerns;
- Tactical: able to prioritize and juggle multiple projects at once;
- Flexible: Willing to work non-traditional hours including weekends/holidays;
- Funny: (Or at least receptive) You have a developed sense of humor and resilience;
- Excellent organization and communication skills;
- You're scrappy, think on your feet, get tech, and learn fast.