Do you take pride in designing clean, beautiful, and top-performing creative? Do you work efficiently, with great attention to detail? Can you tell a moving and compelling story through your work?
Ampush is a fast-paced digital marketing agency specializing in direct-to-consumer brands. We are looking for a talented, experienced Senior Designer to develop engaging, compelling and high-performing digital creative. You will work closely with the analysts, internal team, and clients to conceptualize and develop assets for both social media channels as well as for web experiences across desktop and mobile. The ideal candidate is a driven, passionate creative and excellent collaborator with a can-do attitude even under pressure.
- Create social content using photography, video, and motion graphics that is aimed at hitting key performance metrics (e.g. click-through rate, conversion rate, etc)
- Create high-fidelity mockups and engaging designs for responsive web experiences across desktop and mobile that optimize conversion
- Rapidly prototype in InVision or other tools of choice while remaining true to brand guidelines and business goals
- Work with marketing analysts and engineers to deliver assets as requested
- Interface directly with clients to brainstorm and create new concepts/designs to test that drive value and increase conversion
- Effectively communicate rationale and design decisions to internal and external team members
- Execute day-to-day design requests such as photo edits/resizes, and video editing with an emphasis on Direct Response Marketing
- Digital ad creative experience from ideation through execution; knowledge of building optimized landing pages, banners, and display ads to drive client performance across social ad platforms
- Work closely with peers across Media Analytics, Marketing, Sales, Product/Engineering, and HR/Ops to develop design concepts and build collateral that will help advance the company’s branding and business objectives
- B.A. in design or other related field
- 3+ years experience in a UI/UX design role
- 3+ years experience in a graphic design role with a focus in social media campaigns
- 1+ years experience in a client or partner-facing role
- Proficiency in Adobe CS, Sketch, InVision, Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effects, and Adobe Media Encoder is a must
- Strong understanding of the design process
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment managing competing priorities
- Experience designing and implementing UIs across desktop + mobile
- Distill data into meaningful insights to inform the direction in your designs
- Video editing
- An understanding of HTML and CSS
- Analytical skills: Understanding social media advertising performance metrics
*This position is not eligible for relocation assistance or visa sponsorship
Ampush reserves the right of ownership for all unsolicited resumes submitted for this requisition and is not responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited resumes.
Ampush is an Equal Opportunity Employer.