Senior Brand Designer
About Motion Array
Motion Array is a software company that focuses on making lives easier for video producers. Our mission is to help creatives, whether novice or professionals optimize their workflow. We do that by providing them with tools that help them work smarter, not harder.
Our products include the Library with 200,000+ assets. Integrations for Adobe that allows customers to work with assets directly from their favorite software. Plugins for Premiere Pro increase efficiency and speed and decrease manual labor. Portfolio helps our users share their great work with the world easily. Review makes feedback for videos a breeze. And finally Learn, our unique knowledge hub that has hundreds of articles, tutorials and other types of content that help our users learn, grow and work faster.
Motion Array is in a unique position at this moment, where we are growing, learning and doing a lot. We are focusing our energy on redesigning our products from the ground up and need your help in the process. We have decided on a new brand direction and need someone to take what we currently have, shape it and take it to the next level.
We need someone who has a firm grasp of the creative process and production management. Someone who will be able to lead the way and shape our brand both inside and outside of the company. Someone who is excited by innovation and will be motivated to help us achieve our long term goals.
What you can expect
- Design and maintain our communication-based web properties – including but not limited to: advertisement, presentations, blogs, guides, marketing emails, product videos, etc.
- Working together with different teams to define the needs of our campaigns
- Working with our Product Designer to keep things consistent across all our products
- Create, manage and evolve the Motion Array brand identity and style guide
- Take into consideration our business goals, strategy and user needs to arrive at solutions that work well for everyone
- 3+ years of professional experience as a communication/graphic/web designer
- Proven track record of creating engaging brands Online portfolio to prove that.
- Ability to create work that is effective and creative - going beyond fashionable design trends
- You are confident in the creation of digital assets and you are clearly aware, or willing to learn about all technical restrictions
- Attention to detail Humble, no-ego attitude
- Ability to thrive in a collaborative and feedback-rich environment
- Ability to clearly articulate design decisions
- Proficiency in Figma. We're open to other tools if that gets the job done.
🔥Bonus points if previous experience in Video Design, Production or Editing
- Ability to work in the remote culture, self-starter attitude
- You have a hands-on mentality and a structured way of working
- Strong communication skills - as a remote-only company, this one is of essence for any employee
- Proficiency in written and spoken business English
- Flexible working environment, you have the freedom to decide when and where you work.
- Competitive compensation based on experience.
- Great team in a relaxed atmosphere and amazing colleagues you can learn from.
Note: If you don't check every box, don't hesitate to apply. We're willing to grow together, as long as we can effectively get the job done. Also, to make sure you've read the whole post, please include "Elephant" on top of your application.
To apply for this position, please use "Brand Designer" as a subject of your email, include your resume and links to your portfolio.
Send it to: eri (at) motionarray.com