Principal Visual artist 2D/3D/4D
Handmade is a stealth Design & Concept Engineering Lab.
We pioneer next generation products and bring them to life with cutting edge digital/physical prototypes.
Work on the future
Our clients work with us for our IP generating Proof-of-concepts, First-of-it’s-kind prototypes and Reference experiences. The work we do ranges from Spacesuits, to Concept car interior experiences, Adaptive footwear, AR workspaces, AI assistants and Farmer robots.
Because of its futuristic nature, our work happens behind closed doors and is very much under NDA. If you would like to learn more, please mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Principal Visual artist/designer
Handmade is looking to expand the team with a Principal Visual artist/designer who excels in bringing visual interfaces to life for digital/physical products.
Our ideal candidate has a proven track record in digital design, 3D esthetics and motion graphics. Please don’t apply if you can’t do all of these.
You, in a nutshell
• Have at least 5+ years of experience in digital visual arts
• Are exceptionally good at creating highly original visual DNA for interfaces
• Skilled in UI design and motion design in 2D, 3D and 4D.
• Learn fast and are intrinsically motivated to keep growing
• Can eloquently communicate to international audiences
What you get in return
• Work on diverse & groundbreaking products for the world’s most forward-looking tech and product companies
• In a best-of-breed team of highly skilled designers, coders and makers
• With the best and most advanced tools and technology at your disposal
• In a vibrant, international city bursting with culture, art and entertainment
• Comfortable salary, benefits & relocation package