Graphic Designer (Contract)
Reggora is seeking a Graphic Designer to join our rapidly growing team. This is initially a contract role, with the opportunity to convert to a full-time employee. The Graphic Designer will create high quality and impactful visual assets and and range of digital, social, presentation and print marketing and sales collateral under tight deadlines. This is an important role supporting the development of proposals, pitch decks, email blasts, and various sales, marketing and general business materials and advancing Reggora's evolving visual aesthetic and brand identity.
Who We’re Looking For
You’re an organized, creative, self-starter who can power through ambiguity and work independently to achieve results. You’re a collaborative team player who rolls up their sleeves, responds quickly and decisively, is flexible and open to change, and is able to productively work with the team to achieve company objectives. You thrive in the fast-paced, dynamic start-up environment inherent to a high-growth technology company like Reggora.
Our ideal candidate has:
- 2+ years experience in graphic design, agency experience a plus
- High level of proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign
- Experience creating compelling marketing collateral
- Strong visual, graphic design, video/photo editing and animation skills
- Experience with digital/website design, knowledge of html, CSS and wireframing a plus
- An ability to multitask, manage and prioritize projects and meet deadlines
- Ability to quickly turn feedback into design changes and accept constructive criticism
- Impeccable attention to detail and organization skills
- Flexibility and the willingness to help the team and company wherever and whenever needed
Reggora is a rapidly growing, early stage fintech company transforming the market for real estate valuation. Reggora provides an enterprise B2B software solution which automates the real estate appraisal and valuation process for lenders through streamlined workflow tools and data aggregation. Reggora is backed by the same investors behind companies like Twitter, Slack, Wayfair, and Draftkings (Spark Capital, Boston Seed Capital, 1984 Ventures and Tamarisc) and is based in the Seaport area of Boston.
For more information, please visit www.reggora.com