Senior UX/UI Designer (m/f/d)
Berlin, Germany, On-Site, Full-Time
Ampolon Ventures teams up with ambitious founders to build new products and services. Each new, independent company we found or fund aims to improve the living and working experience for millions in Europe and beyond. We are looking for exceptional team members for one of our portfolio companies.
Esenio is an early stage E-Health start-up in Berlin. We connect families and health care service providers around elderly in need of permanent nursing. Families and nurses are constantly at the edge of their capabilities. Esenio is a management and service platform to simplify, enhance and automate many of the organisational processes in care-giving.
We are a team of experienced and passionate Entrepreneurs dedicated to solve relevant problems in people’s lives. We believe in simplicity, relentless focus and products that create value and are a pleasure to use.
As an individual contributor you will be involved in all activities around our product development. You will take part in defining and refining our missions, identify the best course of action, and have the autonomy to execute your vision on how to reach our ambitious goals.
Your task - Design a digital product from scratch
- You will be leading and implementing the design of a product that is currently in an early MVP stage. You will have a lot of creative influence in further detailing the product features.
- You are responsible for the evolution of our corporate identity as well as UX/UI of our product and its user stories.
- You will use state-of-the-art methods to research, design, test and validate different UI/UX design options.
- You will directly work together with our co-founders (CEO, CPO and CTO) and will be managed by our CPO.
- You have 3+ years experience in UX/UI design and have collected an impressive UX/UI design portfolio in the process
- You have worked in dynamic environments such as start-ups, company builders, or similar
- You use Sketch (Figma / AdobeXD) and Photoshop proficiently
- You can build complex, animated clickable prototypes
- You have a solid knowledge of modern HTML / CSS and can build a prototype
- You love to work with both CPO and frontend developers and speak their language
- You have solid knowledge of Usability Factors in Human Computer Interaction
- You are are experienced in Google Design Sprints, Design Thinking or similar methods and don’t just talk about it
- You are quick to grasp complex (technical) concepts and get things done
- You strive for impact, growth and success - and know that this comes with a price that can sometimes also feel painful. Actually, you also love to take on responsibility and thrive in dynamic environments in which you are continuously challenged.
- You have a Bachelor / Master’s degree in a relevant field
- English proficiency (spoken and written), German is a plus, but not necessary
- Last but not least: you are able to check your ego at the door. We are not looking for divas but for balanced perfectionists who combine goal-orientation with an unshakable love for quality. And we also like to have a laugh together.
- You get the chance to play a key role in shaping a growing start-up led by passionate and experienced co-founders.
- Do something meaningful. You are not building the next Berlin E-Commerce venture, but work on solving a critical challenge of our society - families who suffer under the burden of caring for their elderly relatives while juggling their own family lives and jobs.
- Be part of an Ecosystem. Ampolon Ventures provides ESENIO with support and access to a strong network of ventures and entrepreneurs striving to leave their mark in the proptech world.
- You will earn a competitive salary with an equity option.
This sounds like an interesting opportunity to you?
Apply directly via our application form or contact Eckart Burgwedel, the Co-Founder and CEO of Esenio at email@example.com to learn more about the position!