Product Designer (M/F/D)
Ever dreamt of disrupting one of the biggest and fastest growing industries? As part of the Wunder Team, you will! Wunder Mobility is one of the fastest growing mobility technology companies in Europe, with 150 employees of over 30 nationalities.Our HQ is in Hamburg, Germany with further presence in Dortmund, Germany and Los Angeles, California.
We are the only global company that conceptualizes and scales all variations of new mobility services as part of its technology solutions. Our products connect end-to-end services to create an ecosystem of sustainable mobility.
Wunder Fleet, under the umbrella of Wunder Mobility, specializes in white-labelled, fleet management software – enabling any company to start their own car-, bike- and/or scooter-sharing service. Our Fleet product includes fleet management backend systems, the customer-facing frontend and Android and iOS applications for direct rental of vehicles. Our clients range across 5 continents with a total of 10.000+ vehicles. In the emerging sharing economy, we are currently one of the largest software-as-a-service providers in more than 30 cities worldwide.
Join Wunder and help us fulfill our vision of being the best mobility tech company in the world!
What your role will be
As a Product Designer at Wunder Mobility, you'll extend and support our product design team. You will be empowered to take ownership in every aspect of the product development, from developing initial ideas for new products or features to delivering well crafted designs before shipping. You will be part of a highly collaborative, fast-pace and diverse environment of product owners, design-oriented engineers as well as business development and sales.
Wunder Mobility’s product portfolio is constantly growing and you’ll get to help build and own the design for new products from day one. You'll create simple, delightful and highly functional experiences which will improve people's lives around the world.
What you will do
- Own the design process end to end, from initial concept through shipping and beyond
- Design simple, delightful and highly functional experiences for mobile and desktop applications
- Create prototypes to communicate and test difficult UX problems
- Ship, measure, and improve your designs based on quantitative and qualitative feedback
- Initiate and facilitate design sprints, critiques and brainstorms
- Support in developing and improving design systems
- Work with product owners to define goals, roadmaps and product requirements
- Closely collaborate with design-oriented engineers to build and ship new features and products
- Collaborate closely with your design colleagues across offices and locations and mentor them by example
- Help raising the bar of the Wunder Mobility products
- Become an evangelist for product design at Wunder Mobility within and outside of the company
- Obsess over the details of visual and motion design
- Initiate and own UX research to deeply understand user problems
- Identify future opportunities to expand our feature and product portfolio
What you bring to the table
- 3+ years of experience designing in a professional environment
- A portfolio that features user-centric work, great aesthetic judgment and attention to detail
- Experience in leading creative work
- Clear, compelling presentation and communication style
- The ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Being able to work across multiple products and business units if needed
- Ability to solve complex design problems for global markets
- Track record of working in cross-functional teams
- Ability to ask, as well as answer, meaningful and impactful questions
- Willingness to learn from and with others and to grow within the design team
What gives you bonus points
- Empathy for users and experience in UX research and working with data
- Experience with designing and delivering transitions and micro-interactions
Joining the Wunder Team means...
...being part of a team that celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression. You will find yourself surrounded by talented people who are passionate about what they do and who feel empowered and trusted to take ownership in their roles. We are growing quickly in a challenging industry, which means we act smart and work at a high speed.
We are able to do this because of the agile, adaptive, and supportive environment we work in, with an aim to grow with people who share these values and are better than ourselves. As part of Wunder, every day is a new chance for you to make an impact and help us be better than we were yesterday.