Over the last 3 years, we have built the #1 marketplace for Shopify businesses to hire digital marketing experts, on-demand. We've matched over 17,000 e-commerce businesses to top developer, designer, or digital marketers, and completed over 30,000 projects. We've worked with top brands, including Bonhams Auction House, CHOMPS, Lily CBD, Hydrant Hydration, and SHEN Beauty.
Our new agency will offer our top clients a full service experience - each with an account manager and a team of top experts (Shopify developer, designer, performance marketer, and more).
Joining us as a web designer is a great opportunity to work with multiple high growth e-commerce brands and have significant creative input. You'll expand your portfolio with notable clients, and collaborate with other top developers, designers, and digital creatives.
Please note: this is a contract / consulting role.
- Act as the lead web designer on several VIP accounts.
- Translate the project and company goals into high performing website designs.
- Work closely with an Account Manager and Developer to produce high quality websites and digital marketing creative, on-time and on-budget.
- Help steer the creative direction of the client's brand.
- Stay consistent and on-brand for each of your clients.
Core Knowledge & Skillset:
- You consider yourself a full-stack designer - able to take on a digital creative project
- Your design work keeps user experience and e-commerce conversion optimization in-mind.
- You are up on the latest web design trends and produce pixel-perfect mockups that could be featured on Awwwards.
- You're familiar with Shopify and the best practices / limitations of the platform.
- Ability to work within several brand / style guidelines.
- You have years of experience with Sketch or Figma.
- Your work is on-par with top direct to consumer brands, like: fromourplace.com, snowehome.com, prose.com, parachutehome.com, drinkhydrant.com, or forhers.com.
- You feel comfortable creating icons and graphic elements.
- You're an aspiring illustrator.
- You have experience with animation and/or motion design.
- You're a branding enthusiast and can elevate every client brand you work with.
- Self-motivated, and detail-oriented.
- Ready to dive in and get it done.
- Calm, confident, and positive under pressure.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines in motion.
- A passion for learning new skills.
- Personable, empathetic, and collaborative.
- Estimated annual income: $20,000 - $100,000 (varies based on the number of client projects).
- Contract role with the opportunity of a full time position in the future.