Graphic & Brand Design Lead
Brick & Wonder is a growing startup incubated within an architecture studio in NYC. We provide a membership-based community for highly accomplished professionals in the real estate & design space. We are passionate about design, creativity and pushing our brand to deliver a unique, compelling and meaningful membership experience. We love big ideas & beautiful details and we’re looking to add new talent to our team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious and enthusiastic mid-level designer to take their brand and graphic design experience to new levels, experimenting with brand applications across a wide variety of mediums.
The ideal candidate will be highly organized and self-motivated to take initiative and add value to our small team. You will be passionate about graphic, information and interaction design. You will have an eye for detail and the desire to produce compelling, clear and engaging communication wherever possible. The key responsibility for the role will be design and production support functions within our team as described below.
- Work under our product team and Art Director to solve an array of visual and marketing problems
- Explore and create compelling visual design concepts with typography, imagery, logos and icons, for on and offline media including print and spatial experience design applications.
- Assist with the production of high quality presentation materials
- The production of artwork and guidelines for printed collateral and website
SKILLS & EXPERIENCES
- Has a strong portfolio with engaging and finished designs
- Can effectively communicate and coordinate with other disciplines to ensure designs are on brand and in line with brand needs
- Embraces challenges and new methods of thinking
- Takes constructive criticism with ease and grace
- Attention to detail whilst managing a wide variety of tasks and deadlines
- Formal design training with 2+ years’ previous commercial design experience designing for print, web and mobile
- Previous experience collaborating with Art Directors and Designers
- Fluency with Adobe creative suite–Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Google suite.
- Official work authorization for the US.
- 2 prior employment references
Fluency with prototyping software e.g Sketch, Adobe XD and some basics with animation software such as Adobe After Effects
Competitive, with cash + equity for the right candidate.
How To Apply:
Interested candidates should email a portfolio of work or CV (pdf format, less than 5Mb) and cover letter to: email@example.com
Brick & Wonder is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.