Sr Digital Designer
You love design. Branding, print, product, 3D, motion, web, anything. The broad range of design disciplines are your tools for making the world more functional and beautiful. The Adobe suite is your home and you always keep up with new software that give you a chance to create something new. Ultimately, you like to research and understand problems that your range of design skills can solve. Your passion for what you do is critical—we want people who believe in their skills and perspective. Individuals who are ready to bring that awesomeness to our team and to the projects we work on together.
Our design team is eager to push themselves and those around them to learn, experiment, and break boundaries; we want folks who are ready to take advantage of every opportunity to do great work for our clients. We always challenge ourselves to raise the bar—so come ready to step up your game and help us step up ours.
Please take note–this is a senior level position. We're looking for someone who has a long track record of producing high-quality design work that can challenge our team with new ideas and stellar work product. If you can originate big ideas and see them through–we want you here. What's the best way to stand out and get an interview? Impress us with your application, portfolio, or a little something extra. We want people to join us who push us further, so show us something we haven't seen before.
What you'll do:
- Create compelling print and digital content for a wide variety of brands.
- Craft unique, interactive, and responsive web designs for broad products and services.
- Work with our content team to create interesting stories and campaigns.
- Team up with our in-house development team to find creative design solutions to unique problems.
- Show off your strong knowledge of design best practices across a variety of mediums.
- Mixing it up with other design projects from time to time, like print layout or photo edits. Jumping at new opportunities to try new types of work is key.
What we all do:
- Work together with other team members on project strategy and direction.
- Apply constructive criticism from the team and clients to improve our work.
- Show up with a relaxed but professional attitude.
- Always deliver the effort required to get the job done with a goal of exceeding expectations.
- Collaborate with the rest of the team through all aspects of the project process.
- Work full-time in our Downtown Orlando office.
Who we're looking for:
- Sr-Level: A portfolio spanning 5-10+ years of professional design experience.
- A visionary and problem solver.
- Strong experience in the full Adobe suite as well as creation and versioning tools like Sketch, C4D, and Abstract
- A detail oriented person who takes pride in sweating the small stuff.
- The ability to work both autonomously and with a team on assigned tasks.
- An innovative mindset focused on constant improvement of yourself and your work.
- A team player who cares about the success of our team and serving others throughout the agency.
- Strong communication skills: verbal, written, and presentation.
How you can stand out:
- A diverse portfolio of work that is creative, unique, and pushes the boundaries of what is possible
- Experience in web and product design, including animated prototyping
- Showcasing a skill set that brings new capabilities to our design team
- Existing agency experience
- Positive, friendly, supportive, and growing company
- Modern relaxed office space
- Competitive Benefits including, but so not limited to:
- Company sponsored health, vision, and dental
- Retirement account match
- Profit sharing
- Generous time off