Creative Director / Graphic Designer
SEEKING A CREATIVE DIRECTOR IN SAN DIEGO
Speed Society is the largest automotive network in the world! We specialize in operating a lifestyle clothing brand, an exclusive enthusiast car club membership, and the #1 automotive sweepstakes in the country. Speed Society is an incredible place to work, a small family-like team with a unique and engaging environment unlike any other. We are looking to keep that momentum going as we expand our crew and scale the success of Speed Society into 2020.
We’re looking for a senior-level “Creative Director | Graphic Designer” that can help galvanize our brand equity and design language, someone who will ensure brand consistency across all our corporate divisions: clothing, sweepstakes, car club, advertising, video, photo, and social media content.
Are you that creative director with rockstar graphic design level chops looking to have your work seen by millions around the world every day? Are you an automotive gearhead? If you answered yes to both of these questions, then this may be the perfect opportunity for you!
- Work with our executive team to create the long-term vision, design and overall brand equity of Speed Society
- You will work with our video, motion graphics, and visual design team to establish a formalized style and look for our content.
- Produce design, graphical concepts, marketing, and advertising decks rapidly
- Produce clothing and e-commerce artwork, collections, tech packs for production
- Create and manage high-quality designs and marketing creatives for various placements and needs (ie. ads, email campaigns, website, e-commerce store, sweepstakes, car club, logos, graphics, etc.)
- Help build and manage a stand-out creative team
- Set quality and conformity standards for visual related projects.
- Lead the creative process on in-studio and field shoots.
- Responsible for style ideation of videos, motion graphics, and visual content
- Review final assets and make suggestions for improvement as needed
- Collaborate across all teams and management on numerous projects
- Contribute to the overall growth of our brand and revenue with identity-related direction and support
- Strong Graphic Design
- Strong abilities with Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong, MODERN design and typographic skills
- A fundamental understanding of UX/UI principles
- Photography and/or video skills a huge plus
- Bonus for experience with graphic and production design for apparel, consumer products, packaging (ie. t-shirt, outerwear, accessories, etc.)
- Your current environment is on a Mac
- Experience in a fast-paced, high-pressure marketing and branding environment
- 1+ Years of experience in fashion/action sports/automotive lifestyle brands and/or consumer products/streetwear brands is a plus
- Proficient in GSuite: Google Docs, Sheets, Slides & GDrive
- Ability to contribute to higher-level strategy, conceptualization, and execution
- A passion for cars is preferred (we’re an automotive lifestyle company)