Rapid Prototyping Web Designer
Reporting to the Executive Team via the Studio Manager, this role is required to ensure all design projects and product creation projects are managed and implemented either directly by the candidate or through our team of contactors. The successful candidate will require a flexible, “Can-Do”, problem solving attitude, and be able to work in tandem with our development team to provide solutions across a wide variety of platforms and applications. This role is more than just a creative design role, the successful applicant will be critically involved in all aspects of project development on multiple concurrent projects.
The applicant should display experienced in:
- Rapid Prototyping using Marvel App, Zeppelin or other
- Direct digital marketing
- Pre-sales and landing page design
- Product creation
- Agency/multi-project management
- Outsource/contractor management
- Can work well with development and creative teams
- Has commercial / business awareness
- Proactively identify project risks - flaws and security issues
- Project Management - Work with executive team to define scope and goals and keep all functional stakeholders, staff and key contractors on task
- Keeping records from meetings and allocating actions to relevant parties
The successful applicant will also
- Demonstrate real life examples of their previous work in ecomm sites, landing and presales pages, product and packaging designs, and brands
- Be able to work flexible hours
- Be able to work autonomously
- Have a high level of attention to detailed
- Feel comfortable to contribute ideas and think creatively
Brannd’s vision is to be at the leading edge of digital incubation and growth, and through our unique network of stakeholders, investors and opportunities, will grow to be a globally relevant brand within a very short period of time.
Brannd is comprised of multiple sub-brands that have a variety of unique profit share/ participation agreements with external stakeholders.
A key Brannd entity Brannd Ventures is our business concept and ideation division. Brannd Ventures’ primary focus is to be outward facing, looking for ideas, opportunities and unmet needs across multiple industries where technology can help to deliver viable service or product offerings.
Brannd Foundry - where this role sits, is a full stack digital marketing and development division, both used internally for creating brands and businesses for Brannd, and also available as a full service consultancy in its own right, Brannd Foundry provides Design, Development, Financial, Operations, and Project Management capabilities to all new projects.
Currently working with stakeholders in the health, gaming, eSports, Celebrity and social influencer, fintech, and adtech industries, Brannd is in a unique position to see exponential growth in the coming 12 months that will see the group sitting within the top 20 global marketing companies (Oglivy, Accenture Interactive, Deloitte Digital, etc.) within 18 months.