UX & UI Designer Person
Yeah, we purposely used an & and not a / between those two because we get that they are vastly different disciplines. We're cool like that. We're looking for a profound designer of websites and various other digitally charged interaction points from experience thinking, theory, and planning through interface design. Vigor needs a person who can absolutely own the digital side of our brand. We're want someone that eats, sleeps, and breathes digital design to apply this passion to the various types of projects we have from clients current and future. Does this sound like you? Are you nodding your head like a bobble doll on a dashboard? Then do read on.
NOTE: THIS IS NOT A REMOTE POSITION. THIS IS ONSITE ONLY.
These are our demands, dude/dudette
- You should know how to use your words to explain design decisions to internal and client teams alike.
- Research and data should be your best friends, because you use them to define better usability and amazingly connective visuals.
- In kindergarten, you probably received a "plays wells with others" because you play well with others.
- You understand the mechanics of websites from a technical standpoint enabling you to nerd out and effectively communicate with development teams.
- If you could distill your being into 1's and 0's you would give the option more thought than one may think.
- You should wow us with new keyboard shortcuts, features and functions of the Adobe Suite because you're beyond proficient in those backbones of the creative world.
- Wireframes? Yeah, you can charge through some wireframing like a rampant bull in a china shop.
- If you received a small piece of paper that read, "Are you willing to go the extra mile? Circle yes or no?" You'd circle "yes."
- To you, the only thing more interesting than the digital world, is fantastic food and drink.
- You must be Atlanta-local
But, wait, there's more!
- Oh? You get down with some motion/animation work? Well, well, well, we're interested.
- What's that? You can actually code some CSS and HTML? Well then, you had our curiosity, but now you have our attention.
- Wait? You actually LIKE egregious bovine-based puns and jokes? Well, my friend, let's talk more and maybe showoff your punning expertise.
Who are these people anyway?
We're a restaurant branding and marketing agency based in Atlanta, Georgia. Proudly based here, actually. In fact, we $%^&ing love it here in the A. For over 15 years we've been developing remarkable restaurant brands, marketing campaigns, and experiences across multiple fronts for clients across the nation. From FSR to QSR, food trucks to food hall stalls, we create strategically innovative brand experiences the only way we know how, with Vigor.