Codacy builds the leading code quality platform that helps thousands of developers ship billions of lines of code per day. Our mission is to help software development teams make great engineering decisions and create productivity through quality.
We are a small team of highly dedicated and ambitious people. We are curious, funny, radically honest yet kind, and we thrive on collaboration and transparency. Our main focus is on creating value for our customers.
Whether you’re skilled in building, selling, marketing or supporting, we want you to help us change the developer tools industry.
We are looking for a Product Designer, who will help Codacy to craft the best user experiences by setting our quality bar high.
What will be your day-to-day?
- Work closely with Engineering and Product Management to develop high-quality product experience in all stages of product development.
- Work end-to-end by translating customer problems into solutions, design from workflow and interactions to high fidelity visual designs. Be able to absorb multiple sources of feedback in the process, explore multiple hypotheses and drive the decision-making process to ensure the best product experience.
- Be the driver of research exercises using different techniques to gather user feedback data to inform design decisions or to close feedback loops on features already in use.
- Contribute to our Design system, not just with visual designs but with delivering code to our repository as well.
- Be a mentor! Improve our Design team processes and share knowledge.
What are the skills and experience needed to do the job successfully?
- Experience in Product Design, proven ability in all different process stages, from problem-solving definition with Product Managers, to implementation with Development teams, and closing feedback cycles after launch.
- Be able to think about systems and UI components ensuring a consistent experience across the product.
- Solid understanding of usability principles and usability is more important than aesthetics.
- Experience with different research techniques to gather user feedback, both qualitative and quantitative, to inform discovery and iteration stages.
- Ability to break designs into smaller deliverables for implementation and iterate based on data and feedback from the team and users.
- Be able to share and support your thought process behind design decisions, to involve the development and product team’s feedback on the design process and to drive design feedback sessions to ensure that the best outcome is achieved.
- Be comfortable with ambiguity, be eager to own problems and to deliver.
- Experience with frontend code - HTML/CSS. Experience with git is a plus.
What else makes working at Codacy awesome?
- Competitive Salary. Check our salary calculator at https://www.codacy.com/careers
- Comprehensive health insurance for household members, with dental and vision
- Snacks & Drinks in the office every day
- Regular compensation reviews
- Generous learning and development budget
- Pet-friendly offices
- Flexible holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Remote work
- Regular team gatherings
If you are excited about technology and want to create an impact, apply here!