Graphic Design & Content Creator
We’re a community of healthcare providers, fertility specialists, and women who get it. We are on a mission to reinvent women’s healthcare services, starting with egg freezing and IVF. We believe it’s time for women to learn the facts about their fertility and make their own plan through best-in-class technology, operations, clinical service, and a modern branded experience. We are NYC-based and rapidly expanding nationally through acquisitions and de novo development. Join our experienced team of rockstars from Stanford, Mt. Sinai, One Medical, Progyny, Flatiron Health, Google, and Goldman Sachs.
As an experienced Graphic Design & Content Creator, you will be working in a fast-paced, rapidly growing environment where you will be relied on for your expertise, professionalism and collaboration. We are looking for a dedicated Graphic Design & Content Creator to join our team in New York and create amazing content to further our brand and mission!
- Partner with the marketing team to create original brand assets for use on social media, website, and marketing tools.
- Expand company’s brand identity through the creation of a variety of digital and print assets - banner ads, collateral, website elements, signage, etc.
- Design emails for promotions, lifestyle content, and product launches
- Create social media content e.g. Giveaways, Holiday-themed posts Product launches
- Expand the visual identity of the website, adding new pages and graphics to support the expanding content.
- Agile creation of paid marketing assets for social and display, including imagery and animations
- Prepare and deliver digital files, including file size optimization, slicing, and repurposing
- Post Production of Kindbody’s photography and video assets for digital ad creation
- Adhere to Kindbody’s content creation calendar and be proactive with creative ideas/briefs-Tenacious adherence to deadlines
- Be a brand guardian: maintain the Kindbody voice and guidelines across all assets
- Assist as needed with marketing activations and events.
Marketing Copy & Content
- Write various copy in addition to asset creation
- Write high-engagement social media content that reflects our brand’s voice
- Collaborate with Marketing to develop a variety of content marketing materials
- Produce error-free content that adheres to the company’s style guidelines
- Interpret creative direction and adapt points from creative briefs into persuasive copy concepts
- Propose copy concepts and present underlying strategic thinking to business leaders
- Collaborate on a variety of projects as needed for the brand and internal teams.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 3+ years of graphic design experience with a portfolio of consumer-facing assets.
- BFA degree is preferred
- Experience developing assets across multiple channels including web, social, media, and events.
- Experience using all Adobe tools to create original content.
- Experience in website development, a plus.
- Interest in women’s health and/or healthcare facilities.
- Excellent visual communication skills.
- Proven ability to partner across the organization and provide thought leadership and strategy execution within the design sphere.
- Collaborative working style, detail- and goal- oriented, self-starter with excellent project management skills and ability to manage tight deadlines.
- Strong critical thinking aptitude, constant learning, self-motivation, and discipline
- Team player, with a sense of humor.
- Willingness to be flexible, roll with the punches, multi-task and troubleshoot problems