Delivering construction projects at scale is still done on the back of a napkin. Work is designed in CAD, planned on spreadsheets, assigned with a felt marker and reported on paper.
Vitruvi provides a hub to plan, organize and execute complex distributed construction projects (like 5G, fiber to the home, EV charging stations).
We are looking for someone like yourself to help make the complexities of these projects intuitive so project managers can be confident they are delivering, and field technicians aren't spending hours filling out paperwork.
The Vitruvi team is distributed across the western hemisphere, and we all aim to bring the principles of servant leadership with us as we strive to build the best construction management/field operations software available. You can get a bit of an idea of how we operate here - https://vitruvi.cc/culture/
If you're interested in hearing more, we'd love to set up a 15-20 minute conversation.
Things you should know:
• Design of complex task driven workflow software
• Recognize and predict use-cases and user interaction, including happy path, edge and corner cases, and incorporate them into designs
• UI patterns for effective data intensive user experiences on the web and mobile devices
• Break any design problem down into viable actionable chunks and solve them with clarity and precision
• Human centered design
• Flowcharting application workflows
• Rapid mockup design
Would be great if you knew something about:
• Design systems
• Data visualization and dashboards
• GIS systems
Things you will do:
• Develop intuitive, usable, and engaging interactions and visual designs for mobile and the web
• Participate in the development process from definition, through design, build, test, release, and maintenance
• Contribute to the design of an engineering web application
What we offer:
• Vibrant, dynamic and fast-moving work environment, where you will be able to grow as we grow
• Flexibility to set your own way of working and schedules
• Small, interesting and inspiring team working in a Values-based culture.
• The chance to make an impact on the way this amazing technology is developing and going to market.
• Comprehensive employee salary and benefits package.
• Opportunity for equity position
Oh, and one more thing! Cover letters are cool but do you know what’s even cooler?! Show us who you are with a cover letter VIDEO! (Video cover letters are not required but if you wanna do one, we wanna see it!)