(Senior) UX/UI Designer
Haven’t heard of tado° yet? Then it’s about time!
We are a young, Munich-based tech company developing smart climate solutions to help our users save energy and maintain a comfortable climate in their homes. Founded roughly 8 years ago, today we are the European market leader in our domain. An international team of 180 people from diverse backgrounds is contributing every day to the success of our mission.
In recent years tado° is becoming more and more a digital service company with our tado° app as the central touchpoint. We are looking for a passionate and experienced mobile UX/UI Designer (m/f/d) to join our Product Design team and support us in lifting our app and service offering to the next level.
Want to see what you’d be working on? Check out the tado° app for iOS and Android
Curious? Fast-forward to your role at tado°:
Passionate to ensure tado° provides valuable products and meaningful service experiences you would dive into getting a deep contextual understanding of what matters to the people we are designing for.
You would work closely with talented designers, developers, product managers and data scientists in a fast-paced, startup-like environment in creating those digital products and implementing them across our touchpoints. While focusing on our mobile app you would always keep the big picture of the whole service experience.
The role requires hands-on design work to drive concepts from an initial hypothesis to final digital designs that are a pleasure to use. In the process you proof, beyond an understanding for state-of-the-art interactions and user flows, a keen eye for visual aesthetics.
You would ambitiously develop your own expertise and contribute to the professional growth of the tado° Product Design Team by pulling in state-of-the-art methods and tools, updating yourself on emerging technologies and driving the development of our design system.
- You are collaborative by nature, a real team player who is experienced in working in an interdisciplinary setup
- You are thrilled to apply your user-centered design expertise in the Smart Home domain and bring a keen sense of empathy for our users to the table
- You are experienced in working with user research outcomes and confidently translate complex challenges into successful UX/UI solutions
- You have a proven track record of creating the visual UI for mobile experiences (iOS & Android) from concept to final implementation. Preferably two or more years of relevant work experience
- Experience in building, maintaining and working with a design system is a nice-to-have
- Your English communication skills are excellent (English is our main language of communication due to our international team setup)
What you get:
- Join a company where design is deeply integrated in the development process since day 1
- Be part of a fast-growing business within a future-oriented and cutting-edge industry
- Experience an agile and open-minded working atmosphere with great colleagues
- Benefit from a steep learning curve on a personal and technical level and develop your capabilities every day
- Actively contribute to the success of tado° and help us to reduce the environmental footprint of energy usage worldwide
When applying please upload a CV and a portfolio showing some of your UX/UI work. Alternatively you can also add a link to work examples in your cover letter or CV.
Any open questions? Want to know more about how we work?
Just get in touch!
Head of Product Design