Want to help make the world a safer, more sustainable and more creative place? It may sound like a lofty goal, but that’s exactly what we’re doing at Black Spectacles. Our platform attracts architects around the world who want to push the limits of their industry. Our content — which includes podcasts, design tutorials and exam prep — helps architects keep pace with emerging technologies and software, so they can do their best work.
Black Spectacles is ranked #11 in Education for 2019 INC. 5000 America’s Fastest Growing Company List and to keep that momentum going strong, we’re expanding our team of enthusiastic go-getters. We’re on the hunt for a Creative Director who will ensure brand consistency across both our video and visual educational content.
- You are responsible for the creative direction of video/visual content.
- You will work with our video, motion graphics, and visual design team to establish a formalized style and look for our content.
- You will set quality and conformity standards for video/visual related projects.
- You will lead the creative process on in-studio and field shoots.
- You are responsible for style ideation of videos, motion graphics, and visual content.
- You will review final pieces and make suggestions for improvement as needed.
- You have 5+ years professional experience as a Creative/Art Director of video/visual based content.
- You can effectively brief teams on creative strategy and ideas.
- You're a self-starter and take ownership of your work.
- You have a creative eye with strong attention to detail.
- You are a visual expert who can craft great ideas and help execute them
- Healthcare + Dental + Vision
- 401k with Employer match
- Unlimited PTO
- 1 week of paid training per year.
- 3 days of paid time off to do volunteer work
- Employee referral program
- Commuter pre-tax program
- Team events: quarterly social gatherings & annual 'architecture' trip.
- Office perks:
- Weekly happy hour
- Open work space environment
- Ergonomic chair, stand-up desk equipment available.
- Discounts to multiple services
Black Spectacles is an equal opportunity employer.