Cuvva is a new kind of insurance that’s fast, friendly, and flexible.
We get it - insurance doesn’t sound exciting. But this isn’t insurance as you know it. It’s insurance the way it should be. We’re putting the customer first and building products that solve real human needs.
We were the first company in the UK to sell hourly insurance, and the first to sell insurance through an app. We’ve sold over 1 million policies. We’ve written over 260,000 lines of code. And we’re a fast-growing team of over 70 talented people.
About the Cuvva team
We’re shaping the future of insurance. So we don’t cut corners. We try to do the right thing, even when that makes life more difficult for us.
We’ll speak up when we have an idea - but we know when to let go and get behind something else.
And we’re comfortable giving and receiving honest feedback, and trying new ways of doing things. It’s the Cuvva way. ✨
We're building a diverse team with different backgrounds, outlooks and experiences. So we give everyone a fair chance of getting a role at Cuvva. Even if you secretly don’t love insurance. (Don’t worry - we didn’t either.)
And if you need any adjustments or support when you’re applying to Cuvva, no worries. Just let us know at email@example.com.
About the role
We’re looking for someone incredibly creative with a focus on creative stories which drive engagement with our Cuvva customers and potential new ones. A diverse knowledge in content creation, branding and hands on experience helping growth teams scale their engagement is vital. You’ll work closely with our growth & content team to help us create memorable engaging ads & content with world class quality video or stills. Expect to see to see your work all over the place from Facebook to Instagram, Snapchat, Youtube and your best friends wall poster.
Being a great communicator and collaborator within a team are crucial to the role. You’ll need an obsessive eye in quality and design to create things you are truly proud of. And we’ll give you freedom in your creativity and the space to take risks in your design.
You will be responsible for:
- Creating successful creatives with a focus on measurable metrics for success (CTA, CTR)
- Working with the growth team & collaborating with our design team to ensure consistent branding across the creatives in the various formats.
- Track the results of your work to understand what creates a successful creatives and figuring out the balance with messaging and visual.
- Critical eye for detail to make things you’re proud of.
We’re committed to ensuring that everyone has a fair chance to join Cuvva, whatever your background. We will always treat your application in a fair and equal manner.
- 2-4 years hands on experience producing captivating ads & stories
- Experience developing creatives for Snapchat, Facebook etc and knowing what users gravitate towards
- Fluent in in Premiere Pro, After Effects, Illustrator, Lightroom. But if you have other tools of choice - let us know. We’re more than open to trying new things! ✨
- Video production & editing 📹
- Ability to produce quickly with diverse variations that can be iterated on over time.
- An understanding of the importance of storytelling in your work.
- Truly understanding how people engage with social ads and testing yourself
- Able to support in writing strong, captivating conten
- Working in our dog friendly 🐕❤️offices in London
- Professional development budget
- Health and wellbeing budget 🧘♂️
- Workplace pension scheme
- Office library full of great books 📚
- Fresh fruit and breakfast club on Fridays
- Season ticket loans 🚂
- Cycle to work scheme
- Brand new MacBook Pro - 💻
- A day off to volunteer
- One-to-one sessions with our Sanctus coach, giving you a safe space to talk about your mental health 🧠
- Work-from-home Wednesdays
- Coffee machine in the office ☕️
- Referral bonus when you bring your friends to join the Cuvva team
- Fully stocked beer and soft drink fridge - we do team drinks every Thursday 🍻
- Regular team lunches
- Monthly team outings (so far we’ve done things like karaoke, go-karting, bowling and comedy night) 🎤
- 33 days of holiday a year (including public holidays 🌞)
- Mates rates on your insurance
Salary and options
Salary of £30k - £40k + share options