UI/UX Product Designer
Thirdlove is looking for a talented UI/UX Product Designer to join our growing team! Do you want to join us in designing a world class customer experience in the world of e-commerce? As a Product Designer, you will have the opportunity to research user behavior, create and ship new digital experiences, and work on our products like our Fit Finder Quiz (over 15 million people have taken it to date)! You’ll also have an opportunity to collaborate with other designers as well as work cross functionally with other teams like product, marketing, and creative.
- Design customer-centric digital experiences that enhance Thirdlove’s brand
- Research user behavior and leverage data to make design decisions
- Carry ideas from inception through development and multiple rounds of iteration
- Oversee and create wireframes and high fidelity designs
- Work closely with engineering to ensure high-quality implementation and user experience
- Ensure world class design quality end to end, across all design competencies, e.g., visual, content, motion, interaction design, prototyping and user experience research
- 2-4 years experience in UX/UI design for web and mobile, ideally for an eCommerce brand
- Proficiency in user-centered design thinking methodologies and rapid iterative experimentation
- Experience doing user research a plus
- Impeccable design eye, attention to detail, and well versed in using data and customer insights to influence design decisions
- Exceptional portfolio & attention to pixel perfect details
- Expert in Sketch and Photoshop
- Experienced in HTML and CSS
- Skilled at validating designs through Usability Testing and experimentation
- Ability to prioritize and manage work in a fast-paced ambiguous environment
ThirdLove® is on a mission to help all women feel comfortable and confident in their everyday lives. We are the brand that disrupted the lingerie industry by empowering women to find their perfect fit online with our innovative Fit Finder® quiz. Inclusivity is at the core of who we are and how we serve our customers and build our team.
Our culture is collaborative, fast-paced, and data-driven. If you want to impact millions of people each and every day and propel your career forward, we’d love to hear from you.
ThirdLove is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at the company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetics, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
ThirdLove is an E-Verify employer and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. For more information please visit E-Verify.