UX Visual Designer
Meet Our Team
Consumers and customers no longer tolerate apps they must use, but seek out tools and brands they WANT to use. Tools that define who they are; lightning-fast solution experts that look amazing while doing so. Tools that provide a sense of style, familiarity, purpose, and speed.
That’s a challenging set of expectations to meet. That’s where you come in.
Picture Yourself at Pega
The international team you’ll join, Pega UX Product Design, is focused on solving those complex and often competing demands, and is recognized as a market leader in the customer and digital transformation space.
Your role will be to propel best-in-class visual design throughout Pega’s design system, Pega Cosmos; driving modern, delightful experiences in our consumer, employee, and dev apps. As the focal point for all things visual, you will craft defined guidance for all design system users, including Pega designers, developers, and partners.
What You’ll Do at Pega
You’ll bring a visual unity to Pega Cosmos, work with a cross-functional group of designers and devs to provide direction on interface elements, and shape the entire visual experience into a more beautiful and holistic brand that clearly says “Pega” across all channels — web, mobile, email, printed PDFs, and chat.
Additionally, the ability to work with other design specialties will not only amplify your visual depth but your design breadth, helping you become a highly sought after "T-shaped" designer.
Who You Are
You are a designer obsessed with details, color, rhythm, mood, and knows their way around branding concepts as well as UI design. For you, ‘good enough’ isn’t good enough!
· Attention to and appreciation for pixel-detail; able to articulate nitty-gritty specifications of design such as spacing, margin, color, behavior, etc.
· Excellent collaboration, communication, and interpersonal skills
· Mastery of color theory, typography, brand identity, layout, and application design
· Able to embrace a fast-paced environment & can remain calm under pressure
· Great attitude and a team player
· Excited to work on apps that will be seen by millions all over the world
What You’ve Accomplished
· Portfolio demonstrates a variety of engaging design work, especially showing off visual families of branding or design system theming
· Expert skills using Adobe Creative Suite & Sketch; motion/interaction experience a plus
· Able to manage multiple projects at once, and execute on the direction and requirements of these projects without compromising quality
· Proven track record of validating designs with users and being open to constructive feedback
Pega Offers You
· Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
· Continuous learning and development opportunities
· An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
· Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
Pega (NASDAQ: PEGA) is the leader in cloud software for customer engagement and operational excellence. Every day, Pega powers millions of automated processes, billions of customer interactions, and trillions of dollars of business by helping people open bank accounts, change phone plans, get healthcare, manage insurance claims, apply for permits, and more. The world’s most recognized and successful brands rely on Pega’s AI-powered software to optimize every customer interaction on any channel while ensuring their brand promises are kept. Pega’s low-code application development platform allows enterprises to quickly build and evolve apps to meet their customer and employee needs and drive digital transformation on a global scale. For more than 35 years, Pega has enabled higher customer satisfaction, lower costs, and increased customer lifetime value. For more information, visit www.pega.com