We’re a team of strategists, designers, and technologists, driven by a shared passion for creating thoughtful digital platforms, products, and services that span web, mobile, and connected spaces. Based in Vancouver and New York City, we’re focused on changing how organizations connect with users in an increasingly digital world. If you’re up for that challenge, you should join us.
As a Designer, you’ll support project teams responsible for defining how the solutions we produce should look, feel, and function. This includes the design of web and mobile products, platforms, and experiences. Working within cross-functional teams, you’ll contribute a visual sensibility that ensures every project we ship supports our collective belief in design as a means for driving our clients’ business success. This is a hands-on role for an entry-level designer interested to learn within an immersive agency environment.
- Support the design of web and mobile platforms and products
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams in concepting and ideation
- Participate in client workshops, presentations, and reviews
- Lead the production of design deliverables under the guidance of the team lead
- Ensure all deliverables and outputs are of the highest level of quality and precision
- Seek opportunities to expand your capabilities within the agency
Required Skills & Experience
- This is an entry level role - recent design program grads, candidates with 1-2 years experience, or self taught designers with strong portfolios are welcome to apply
- Portfolio demonstrating skill, craft, thinking, and experience
- Understanding of UI patterns and grids for web and mobile
- Proficiency in Sketch and experience in Adobe CS, Invision, Omnigraffle, and Keynote
- Knowledge of front-end coding, frameworks, and constraints
- Degree in design or communication an asset but not required
- Candidates should be residents of Vancouver or willing to relocate
How to Apply
If this sounds like a fit, please apply through our online application form. Only candidates with an online portfolio or work samples may be shortlisted and contacted. Please clearly state your personal contribution to each project submitted. If you have a blog or other online projects, please send those URLs along too. Extra attention will be given to creative candidates who are active online.
No recruiters, agencies, or phone calls please.