User UI / UX Designer
Our mission at Sheetz is to provide fast, friendly service and quality products in clean and convenient locations.
We are looking for a creative UI/UX User Designer to join our Marketing Team. The designer will be responsible for creating digital experiences (Mobile Ap, Web, Point of Sale, Etc.) that are cohesive, purposeful, intuitive, easy to use and reflective of the Sheetz brand personality.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS ARE:
- Design the user interfaces and supporting materials for our consumer digital experiences and systems to enhance functionality and increase usability.
- Design various prototypes from wireframe concepts through high-fidelity, production-ready materials. Support the creation of user-flows and journey maps to support these efforts.
- Work with the development teams to implement all UI/UX components.
- Support product discovery workshops and brainstorming sessions to gather business requirements and drive cross-functional alignment when beginning new projects.
- Assist with consumer feedback/testing research related to our digital products in collaboration with the Insightz team. Study platform analytics to further understand consumer behavior. Make suggestions for system improvements.
- Collaborate with other UI/UX designers and the creative team to continually optimize existing interface designs and maintain brand consistency.
- Catalog and maintain all source files (graphical, multimedia, technical) in an approved manner to ensure ease of access and allow regular backup.
- Design and maintain the layouts, graphical experiences and necessary code related to email marketing messages.
REQUIREMENTS: (Equivalent combinations of education, licenses, certifications and/or experience may be considered)
- Bachelor Degree in a design field required
- 3 years of UI/UX design experience across various web and mobile platforms required
- Experience working in an Agile development environment required
- In-depth knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite required
- Proven ability to manage multiple design requests in a timely fashion, with competing priorities and deadlines.
- Understanding and appreciation of standard user interface design concepts and processes
Tools & Equipment (Other than general office equipment):
- General Office Equipment