Do you dream of working at an organization where you can have a direct impact on an entire industry of creative professionals? Do you love working alongside creatives who will push you to excel in your craft?
ArtStation is looking for a UI/UX Designer to join our Subscriptions & Website Builder Team. This role is multi-faceted and involves designing for the main ArtStation platform, the website builder features, as well as website themes that our users can customize.
ArtStation is a leading creative platform for professional artists and designers. It offers a suite of tools for artists to be successful, from portfolios, websites and learning to digital and prints marketplaces and hosted stores. Our mission is to help artists thrive.
ArtStation is a refreshing place to work. The organization is fully agile. We operate as a network of empowered teams. The reporting structure is flat. The culture is egalitarian and collegial. ArtStation is proud to be independently run. With no external investment, we grew our business from humble beginnings to one of the largest websites on the Internet serving millions of people. Being independent keeps us close and accountable to the community we serve.
Key roles & responsibilities
- Designing for the main ArtStation platform covering areas related to subscriptions and subscription features such as the website builder
- Designing and improving website themes that artists can use with our website builder
- Testing designs, studying and understanding user behaviour and user experience
- Using data from various sources including A/B testing, analytics, heatmaps, qualitative interviews, etc. to inform and drive UI/UX decisions
- Quickly generate multiple concepts and express them clearly using wireframes and mockups/designs for validation with users
- Contributing to our design system
- 5+ years of experience as a UI/UX designer or similar role
- Portfolio of design projects
- Familiarity designing for and using platforms such as Wordpress, Shopify, Squarespace or other platforms that allow for theme customization.
- Team spirit. Strong communication skills
- A highly collaborative team player and self-starter
- Great fluency in written and spoken English.
- French, Russian a plus.
ArtStation is a friendly and performant environment. We are a mid-sized team of just over 30 people. We have offices in Montreal, Canada and Kazan, Russia. We also have remote team members. This is a full-time, salaried position on-site with team members in Montreal.
We believe that our employees' well-being is very important and we offer the following benefits:
- 3 weeks vacation (in addition to public holidays)
- Flexible hours/schedule
- Health, dental, life, and AD&D (single or family)
- Strong support for training and mentoring
- Subsidized gym membership
- Paid day-off for non-profit/charitable work
- Competitive salary
- Amazing, fun and friendly coworkers!
How to Apply