UX Researcher / Product Manager - Health
Who we are
NeuroNation is the personalize training that empowers more than 16 million people all over the world in staying brain healthy and happy in their lives.
We collaborate closely with scientists and universities to achieve the best results possible. Our engaging apps have received awards from major health insurance companies, such as the AOK, funded by the German Federal Ministry of Health. Also, we've been awarded by Apple and Google.
To get to the next level, we are looking for a UX/UI Product Manager to take over our flagship application Neuronation Brain-Training. If you want to help us shape a better tomorrow, join us on our journey!
Your Roles and Responsibilities
- Improve and maintain our mobile, international Brain-Training application to drive user growth, retention, and revenues
- Conduct User Testing and Customer Interviews to understand needs and to derive new ideas for bringing the product to the next level
- Conceptualize, validate and implement new product features
- Analyse data and KPIs to identify opportunities for optimizing performance
- Identify trends and market specific needs to ensure we offer the highest value to our users
- Run deep analysis on user's behaviour, identify pattern and provide solutions
- Live with a Growth mindset - you constantly look for learning opportunities for yourself and the team
- Actively ensure the quality of your product
- Work closely with the Marketing,Business Intelligence, Customer Care and CRM Departments
- Become the expert of your product
- Work closely with the CPO
Who you are and what you have done
- You have a personal interest in SELF-IMPROVEMENT.
- You have at least 2 years of experience in a product team for delivering digital CONSUMER FACING PRODUCTS (E-commerce, Games, or ideally Education / Health).
- You already have WORK PERMIT for EU / Germany.
- You have done UX research on customers to develop or improve a digital product
- You have a very good eye for visual design / details and know the tools (Sketch etc.)
- You are a life long learner and regularly read books or listen to audio books on science, health, and productivity to constantly develop yourself further
- You have studied Design, Business Administration or Computer Science
- You are well-organised and have good project management skills. You can multi-task and manage multiple projects concurrently.
- You know how to analyse user flows, engagement, retention, and relevant data
- You have a knowledge of conceptualising and executing A/B tests.
- You are a team-player and love to help out your colleagues.
- You want to be part of start-up that will impact people’s life.
- Bonus: You know about Lean Startup, Design Sprints, Hacking Growth
- Bonus: You have already successfully managed a mobile app, you know Material Design and the Human Interface Guidelines, and you know the tricks of the Google & Apple stores.
- Bonus: You have a basic knowledge of German, French, Spanish or Italian.
If you have any doubts if your profile fits the requirements, please get in touch anyway as we look for candidates who are talented and can make a difference.
Apply now on LinkedIn or at: