Graphic Designer - Marketing
Located in our New York City Office
Vehicle Tracking Solutions (VTS) is seeking a proven Graphic Designer to support brand launch and rev growth programs for our subscription-based SaaS platform.
As Graphic Designer, you will report to the Chief Marketing Officer within an in-house creative marketing team. Responsibilities include delivering high-performing, on-brand, creative assets for digital acquisition ads, email and social media. You will refine and oversee the look and feel of the IntelliShift platform go-to-market branding, marketing, and advertising. You must be obsessed with creating marketing that generates results and moves the business and brand forward.
This role collaborates closely with cross-discipline teams and crafting iterative outputs - often owning the entire creative process from sketches to delivery. At VTS, you’ll be a part of a fun team that values vision, and creative thinking.
- Create consistent, effective visual designs that get attention and results across lead gen campaigns, editorial content, and corporate collateral.
- Ensure that VTS’ visual expression embodies our b2b SaaS brand DNA: clear, clever, confident, and optimistic.
- Extend our brand identity, bringing marketing and product design together to define and improve a common design language.
- Promote fresh thinking and strategic storytelling to enhance our message and impact through visual media.
- Collaborate with our internal partners across marketing, web, product, and beyond to develop concepts and execute world-class b2b creative.
- Design landing pages, advertising assets, collateral, and other high-fidelity visuals
- Represent the design team to internal stakeholders, and provide input that will help shape and support planning and strategy
- Deliver and solicit feedback to continually improve the Intellishift brand and raise the quality and craftsmanship of our output; maintaining brand guidelines
- Clearly articulate design decisions to a vast set of partners and stakeholders
- Collaborate closely with marketing team and other stakeholders to bring ideas to life
- Online portfolio of b2b design work
- 3+ years of professional experience as marketing designer
- Capable of working in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment
- Strong talent for all elements of design, layout and typography, with a sharp attention to detail
- Basic knowledge of marketing concepts and metrics
- Ability to manage multiple priorities efficiently and effectively, making timely decisions in order to meet project deadlines and business needs
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience developing creative brand and acquisition campaigns
- Appetite for problem-solving and thrives in high-velocity, deadline-driven environments
- Experience designing for web, email, offline media, and video
- A degree in design a plus
Reach out to me directly to get the process started!
Director of Recruitment