Shipt is a membership-based marketplace that helps people get the things they need. Our friendly shoppers handpick fresh groceries and household essentials and deliver them to members in as soon as one hour.
We are currently looking for a Presentation Designer to join the Marketing team and collaborate with company leaders to develop compelling visual narratives. While the job title may say designer, we’re really looking for a fellow storyteller – someone who’s excited to help us bring the Shipt story to life.
- Design for keynotes presentations, board meetings, company meetings, industry events, business pitches, quarterly business reviews, and everything in between.
- Collaborate closely with speakers, senior leaders, and other partners to distill complex concepts into digestible and engaging imagery.
- Develop internal presentation templates and guidelines, while ensuring all work aligns with design principles and brand standards.
- Manage and prioritize a workload of multiple projects from concept to completion.
- Document our process to ensure brand consistency.
- 3+ years of experience in brand design with an excellent understanding of layout, typography, color, photography usage, and other design principles.
- Expertise using all presentation software types (PPT, Keynote, Google Slides).
- Ability to design in data visualization and chart building.
- An expert in industry trends and best practices with the ability to translate them into projects and initiatives.
- Highly skilled in Adobe Creative Suite.
- A real team player, the ability to work with others and keep a level of transparency throughout the process.
- A solid portfolio with relevant projects.
Nice to Have’s
- Experience working with Google Docs, Slack, and Asana – these are the primary communication tools you’ll be using for all of your work at Shipt.