Who We Are
rideOS is a globally-distributed technology company that is building a software platform to accelerate the safe, global roll-out of next-gen transport. Our team consists of highly accomplished and experienced folks whose achievements include co-inventing the iPhone, powering Tesla's Autopilot maps, and helping to start Uber’s mapping and self driving vehicle divisions. We are Series-B funded, backed by Sequoia Capital and Next47.
We are looking for a talented visual designer with a strong portfolio who can help build and evolve the rideOS story. You will work alongside our lead product designer and business team to help shape how we design and communicate our mission across various touch points that include the corporate website and marketing materials. As part of a high-growth startup, your work will directly influence the rideOS story through brand and creative execution.
In this role, you will have ownership over a wide range of projects from collateral design to animated gifs and stunning presentations. You should have mastery of foundational design tools and experience working in a wide range of formats and mediums. We move fast as a tight knit team, so you should have exceptional organizational and collaboration skills, as well as flexibility and a can-do attitude.
- Work closely with Design, Business Development, Product, and Recruiting to create eye-catching designs across different channels
- Translate complex technology concepts into clear visual communications
- Create a cross-channel visual strategy that involves creating concepts for graphics on social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- Build and maintain brand guidelines and library of resources
What We Are Looking For:
- Minimum of 2-3 years of professional design experience
- Solid grasp of design principles, color, typography, and composition
- Proven ability to translate product and marketing concepts into visually appealing designs with technical precision
- Adept in vector graphics and icon design
- Understanding of web technologies to aid design implementation
- Knowledge of foundational, modern design tools such as Figma, Sketch, Adobe Illustrator, and Invision
- Strong portfolio showcasing high-end design aesthetic and craft
- Must be able to work out of our downtown office in San Francisco, CA
- Passion for mobility and next-generation transport
- Illustration, animation, and video editing skills
- Top tier medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Life insurance policy
- Flexible PTO - We trust employees to manage their time off, most people take around 20 vacation days per year
- Flexible working from home policy, especially for folks with families or commuters
- Lunch provided 3 days a week, dinners reimbursed when working late
- Tax savings from 401K, FSA
- Investment in safety - we provide transport home when you work late
- Investment in health and wellness - we reimburse $80 per month for fitness/gym memberships
- Welcome dinners and happy hours for all new team members - we appreciate and value everyone who joins!
rideOS is off to an amazing start in terms of funding, talent, vision, and industry demand. We are well on on our way towards being a major player in transportation and technology in general, and looking for incredible teammates to help make our mission a reality. rideOS is an e-verified company.