Brand & Marketing Designer
NEOU is a streaming service that allows our members to access the largest variety of fitness classes and wellness videos from the best instructors and fitness concepts in the world – anytime, anywhere, on any device. Ready to become a member of the team shaping the future of fitness? Read on!
We’re looking for a highly motivated designer to join the creative team at NEOU – a self starter who is passionate about craftsmanship and visual story-telling. You'll be responsible for delivering high-performing, on-brand, creative assets for digital promotion, social engagement, and acquisition that help drive the NEOU brand forward.
Your responsibilities include:
• Design execution of ad campaigns, landing pages, emails and social media graphics
• Creation of concept logos and posters (cover art) for fitness concepts, programs and challenges
• Work collaboratively with brand and marketing to brainstorm/test new ideas and apply learning to future campaigns
• Help maintain brand and marketing style guides to ensure output is on-brand and of the highest quality
This position is based in our NYC fitness hub. Working with NEOU means being part of a small, smart, and nimble team, and having an immediate impact on a growing company. We are proud to uphold an environment free of discrimination. We are an equal opportunity workplace and we recognize that our success is dependent on having an inclusive, collaborative team.
- Must have a design portfolio
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Design
- 3+ years design experience in digital marketing design
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe CS suite (particularly Photoshop and Illustrator)
- Advanced knowledge of Sketch
- Strong typography and craftsmanship
- Knowledgeable of latest design trends
- Animation experience a plus
- Strong experience with image compression, file correction, and optimization techniques
- Must be highly organized with file management and production process
- Must be able to work efficiently on multiple projects to meet tight deadlines
- Prior experience working in agency or startup environments a plus