Join us as we pave the way for a thriving digital society. We are Commencis, we help leading brands grow and scale in digital, powered by our Big Data, Analytics and Cloud products.
Commencis is founded by the same group of people that created Pozitron (later acquired by Monitise) with a new vision to become a market-defining global brand in Digital Transformation and Big Data. We designed a workplace that values collaboration and curiosity with an open mindset. If you share the same passion with our fellow Commencers, then let us unleash your world-class potential!
We are passionate, adaptive, curious and collaborative. For Commencers, nothing is more rewarding than navigating the waters of the ultimate digital experience with avid teammates and like-minded partners.
We are seeking a high potential UI designer who is enthusiastic to create compelling designs for digital platforms that are intuitive and useful to millions of people.
As a UI designer, you will translate user needs and requirements into designs that are visually exciting, emotionally engaging and easy to use for delivering purposeful solutions to Commencis’ clients in various domains, including but not limited to finance, banking, insurance, loyalty etc.
You will be a part of the team who is pushing the state-of-the-art with every digital product and experience. In addition, you will have the opportunity to pursue your interest across industries and execute all design stages from concept to final product, leveraging Commencis experience, state of the art processes and collaboration among a team of skilled and passionate members of various disciplines.
- Create UI designs that effectively communicate product function and brand identity with end users.
- Transform low-fidelity wireframes into high-fidelity user experiences across digital platforms by designing screen layouts, color palettes, typography, user interface elements, motion graphics, animation effects and icons.
- Able to create expressive, highly optimized graphics for mobile, the web or virtually any device from smartphones to embedded displays.
- Create prototypes, mock-ups and sketches, and communicate with users and client team.
- Gather user feedbacks and reflect feedbacks into design output.
- Clarify functional requirements, interaction behaviour and other design considerations iteratively throughout new product and feature design phases resulting in complete and comprehensive designs.
- Effectively work with and participate as a contributor to a multi-disciplinary team that includes UX Designers, business analysts, product owners, software engineers, project managers and QA engineers.
- Follow up the latest design trends, techniques and technologies.
Skill & Experience / Qualifications:
- An online portfolio demonstrating a passion for digital product development, and experience in diverse content and subject matter.
- BA Degree in Graphic Design / Visual Design / A related field or equivalent practical experience.
- 2+ years of experience in designing visual language systems for digital products.
- A love of collaboration, self-growth and learning.
- Proficiency in design tools and software.
- A passion to learn and keep up with design and technology trends.
- Design experience in mobile platforms, web, and desktop applications.
- Proficiency in design tools (wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and sitemaps).
- Strong verbal, written and visual presentation skills.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.