*This position is required to work full-time from our San Mateo, CA office. No remote work.
Wiser is the leading provider of actionable data for better decisions. Wiser collects and analyzes online and in-store data with unmatched speed, scale and accuracy. The Wiser platform then blends these insights with advanced workflow software to drive business value for brands and retailers. Using a unique combination of data science and human validation, Wiser offers integrated solutions for every aspect of retail, all in one place
We are inventing ways that enable brands and retailers to win in a highly competitive market across multiple channels. Be it by collecting, analyzing and organizing a catalog of 500 million products or managing 700k on-demand shoppers, we solve a messy and complex problem in an elegant way.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, talented UI/UX Designer who will help shape the customer experience for this space. You will work closely with product managers, designers, engineering and analytics teams. You will be focused on visual design, UI/UX strategy, wire-framing, and prototyping. You have a great eye for detail without losing sight of the bigger picture; to create a UI in a visually systematic way that ensures a holistic, consistent experience across our products.
- Work collaboratively as equal owners with Product Management and Engineering to create amazing user experiences that delight our retail category teams
- Have a client-first approach in driving the design vision and strategy for our enterprise tools that will be used by all out online customers
- Help define and drive the future of Wiser’s design. You identify and set product strategy
- Work collaboratively with other teams to solve complex challenges and craft experiences that highlight our products’ unique capabilities and personalities
- Owns and leads the product design process from defining requirements, creating wireframes of user flows, and testing prototypes on actual users.
- Contributes to the product discovery process, assists in validating core product ideas
- Effectively designs interactions within the product, ranging from small feature iterations to larger, complex, greenfield experiences
- Create user-centered designs by considering market analysis and customer feedback
Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience ideally in an enterprise B2B SaaS environment
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in UI/UX Design, Interaction Design, or equivalent experience
- BS/MS in Visual Design, Human-Computer Interaction, Industrial Design, or related field
- Strong experience with end-to-end application (web, desktop, or mobile) design.
- Experience in retail and/or eCommerce is preferred
- Strong portfolio demonstrating work user experience, interaction design, and visual design required
- Proficient with Sketch and Adobe CS
- Knowledge of UI Frameworks such as Ant Design, Bootstrap, etc.
- Experience working in direct collaboration with product managers, developers, and/or stakeholders
- Self-driven and confident, yet never afraid to ask for help or seek second opinion
- Enthusiastic collaborator and open to feedback
- Ability to maintain regular and reliable work attendance
- Effective verbal and written communication skills. Should be able to adapt communication style to suit different audiences.