Sr. UX Designer / UX Designer
INKONIQ is a fast growing, award winning User Experience Design agency located in Bangalore. We are rated among Top5 UX Agency - UXINDIA 2018.
We offer a comprehensive range of design and technology solutions for mobile, web and emerging technologies. Our work has been showcased at TED, WIRED & INK Conference. We are currently working with fortune 500 brands and hottest startups.
Sr. UX Designer / UX Designer - Multiple Positions
We are seeking a talented UX Designers with good visual design background to join our team. The ideal candidate should have working experience in all aspects of UX Design process including Research, Experience Design, Rapid Prototyping and Conducting Usability tests. Excellent communication skills is a must.
What you will do
- Responsible for full stack UX deliverables working closely with the client team in both On-site/Off-site engagements
- Conduct Workshops with cross-functional teams. Experience running Design Sprints/Design Thinking workshop is a huge plus
- Analyze project requirements and provide inputs to the project plan
- Conduct Primary & Secondary research
- Build High fidelity prototypes for validation
- Run Usability tests
- Develop alternative approaches to meeting product requirements, using judgment to suggest optimal solutions to design problems that takes into consideration customer needs, business constraints, and technological realities
- Drive consensus and articulate clearly the design decisions
- Contribute to growth of INKONIQ Design Studio
- Senior UX Designer (5+ years of experience), UX Designer (1- 4 years of relevant experience)
- UX Design degree background (Bachelor/Masters in UX design) / UX Certification (HFI…)
- Having a strong visual design background and a strong portfolio is a must.
- Hands-on experience in UCD process
- Proven ability to plan and conduct all UX Design activities independently
- Attention to detail is a must.
- Should be open to handle multiple assignments.
- Portfolio should showcase a good mix of web, mobile apps for Enterprise & Consumers.
- Effective communicator, presenter, and negotiator.
- Hands on experience working with design tools including Adobe suite, Sketch & Prototyping tools.