We are looking for an energetic, marketing-focused, and passionate graphic designer who can help own the visual identity and aesthetic across all of Workona’s properties.
You would be joining an ambitious team with years of experience in building collaborative cloud apps. Our product, Workona, was nominated for Product Hunt's Product of the Year and maintains a 5-star rating on the Chrome Web Store, so expectations are high.
Workona is reimagining how work is done in the cloud. Our product roadmap goes far beyond the current feature set, and we need someone like you—a talented designer, creative problem solver, and thoughtful planner—to make it a reality.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
• Design marketing collateral and graphics, showing an aptitude for illustration/layout/typography and a desire to improve as a designer
• Maintain design integrity for all marketing collateral, which includes our website, email campaigns, ads, events, print collateral, and office design elements
• Build and maintain positive relationships with stakeholders while advocating for creative integrity and brand consistency
WHO YOU ARE
• You are familiar with a number of modern web apps, and eager to learn more.
• You want to join a small but driven team to build the future of work in the cloud
• Can easily thrive working in a fast-paced, startup type environment
• You are someone with the ability to describe success metrics for design contribution and have a passion for evaluating design solutions with qualitative and quantitative analysis
• You have the ability to design under different constraints: Thoroughly contributing to long-term strategic projects while positively contributing to last-minute fixes and short-term solutions - sometimes without all the information present to make comfortable design decisions
• BFA or BA in design, illustration or related major or equivalent professional experience
• 2+ years of design experience
• Portfolio that displays a strong design aesthetic
• Intermediate to advanced proficiency in design tools such as Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop.
• Experience using modern design tools such as Figma, InVision, Sketch, etc.
• Experience pitching creative ideas, collaborating, and gathering buy-in from stakeholders
• Detail focused, goal oriented, and well organized
• Strong communication skills, both oral and written