Do you take pride in designing clean and beautifully crafted visual experiences? Do you work efficiently and have great attention to detail? Can you tell a moving story through the graphics you create?
We’re a fast-paced tech/advertising startup looking for a talented Senior Designer to develop engaging and compelling digital creative. Familiarity with the online advertising industry is also a plus.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Create high-fidelity mockups/designs for responsive web experiences across desktop and mobile
- Rapidly prototype in InVision or other tools of choice while remaining true to brand guidelines and business goals
- Work with marketing analysts and engineers to deliver assets as requested
- Interface directly with clients to brainstorm and create new concepts/designs to test that drive value and increase conversion
- Effectively communicate rationale and design decisions to internal and external team members
- Execute day-to-day design requests such as photo edits/resizes, and video editing with an emphasis on Direct Response Marketing
- Digital ad creative experience from ideation through execution; knowledge of building optimized landing pages, banners, and display ads to drive client performance across social ad platforms
- Performance-focused design: building a creative strategy and develop web assets aimed at hitting key performance metrics (e.g. click-through rate, conversion rate) various platforms
- Work closely with peers across Media Analytics, Marketing, Sales, Product/Engineering, and HR/Ops to develop design concepts and build collateral that will help advance the company’s branding and business objectives
Experience & Qualifications
- B.A. in design or other related field
- 3+ years experience in a UI/UX design role
- 3+ years experience in a graphic design role
- 1+ years experience in a client or partner facing role
- Proficiency in Adobe CS, Sketch, InVision, Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effects, and Adobe Media Encoder
- Strong understanding of the design process
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment managing competing priorities
- Experience designing and implementing UIs across desktop + mobile
- Distill data into meaningful insights to inform the direction in your designs
- Video editing
- An understanding of HTML and CSS
- Analytical skills: Understanding social media advertising performance metrics
*This position is not eligible for relocation assistance or visa sponsorship.
Ampush reserves the right of ownership for all unsolicited resumes submitted for this requisition and is not responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited resumes.
Ampush is an Equal Opportunity Employer.