Mid-weight UX/UI Designer
Bitstocks was established in 2014 as the City of London’s first Bitcoin Market Advisory and Cryptocurrency Investment firm.
We have turned our attention to provide a more holistic and far-reaching solution; a connected ecosystem of everyday financial products and services, backed by the power and scale of Bitcoin SV (the Original Bitcoin) that will play a role in enabling sovereignty.
This ecosystem is called Gravity.
The role is for a real problem solver who wants to be and is able to multi-task in a fast paced and ever changing industry and environment. You should be able to take designs from the simple idea stage, through rounds of iteration and into implementation. A passion for creating clean and clear user based design is a must. The role would require you to work closely with Creative Directors, Filmmakers, Marketing Department and various stakeholders to interpret ideas and offer concepts and solutions to create usable, appealing and amazing designs.
- Apply solid UX research and analysis
- Be able to create pixel perfect design that match our companies brand
- Carry out research based on our user base to inform our design and direction
- Participate in regular design reviews between the design and development team
- Be able to effectively multi task between various ideas and concepts as well as between our marketing assets and our costumer based assets.
- Have the ability to self manage and meet weekly/biweekly deadlines
You will have
- The ability to rapidly prototype visual design work across various devices and user cases is mandatory
- Experience designing for responsive formats
- UX testing experience
- Experience to take ownership of an idea and develop it through its product lifecycle
- Extensive experience in interaction design and information architecture
- A lean and reactive mindset and approach to work
The nice to haves
- Due to the financial nature of our business, experience within Financial design is ideal.
- An understanding and interest in Cryptocurrencies
- Interest in Supercars
- Strong interest in emotional design
- 32 Days Holiday (inclusive of Bank Holidays and Xmas Closure)
- Auto enrolment with Nest Pensions
- Biweekly social events
- x2 meal prep lunches per week
- Private Healthcare and Dentistry with Vitality
- Discount Gym memberships with Vitality and WeWork
- x2 10:30am start for parents
- Various additional benefits through WeWork
To apply, attach or provide a link to your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org